What keyboard do you use?

The same as blahblahblah, but without the wireless and I dont have that mouse

a LONG time ago IBM had some black computers out with a soft-touch keyboard. I managed to find one of these in a Babbages and have enjoyed it ever since.

:dozey: For a while there i was using an old Tandy Keyboard with an AT->PS2 adapter. How many of you guys remember those?

Logitech Elite Keyboard, pretty much the same as Asus except not the one from the combo pack.

logitech elite keyboard(corded). most useful control being volume.

logitech elite...less than a week old :)

Some logitech internet keyboard. Its the same one as office (the map) has in it.

Logitech Internet Navigator.

Like the keyboard from CS Office but with two buttons instead of a dial for the volume.

a LONG time ago IBM had some black computers out with a soft-touch keyboard. I managed to find one of these in a Babbages and have enjoyed it ever since.

I love my IBM keyboard. Dont know if its the one you described but it is soft touch. (it came with my old p2 450 from IBM) I wish microsoft or Logitech would make one like IBM did. I also have a microsoft multimedia keyboard but I find the control key to be small and the layout of the keyboard to be cramped. I was going to go to compusmart a couple weeks ago to buy a new IBM full sized keyboard (the ones with the usb ports on the back of them) only to find they dont stock them anymore, and I cant find any online retailers that got them. Having usb ports on my keyboard would be so handy. It's kinda like this one but a bit bigger.
http://www-132.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/s...d=-840&langId=-1&partNumber=73P2620&storeId=1

IBM has always been good to me. Their laptops are awsome to.

Back