What kind of vehicles would you like to see?

Originally posted by Xelnein
1972 mercedes 220 diesel...

Lol hell yes. Diesel power! (I have a 92 300D)

What I would like to see is something like the axis jeep out of BF1942 cept with more power and better handling. Perhaps with a sportier suspension to keep it on the ground.

I wonder if there is any way they can simulate a manual transmission... Imagine dropping the clutch at 7000 RPMs in some some army jeep and plowing through Combine elite...

Dan

Its all about the "halo" type warthog ;) WOOT, that would be toight.

Imagine a terminator style mod, you get to ride a harley, with combat shotgun that has a under the barrel reload, which you can do one handed.

a suped-up vw camper van (split screen) and some sort of jcb, so you can pick up people

One of those Gyro-bikes that was in that one episode of South-Park! Where you got to sit on that on seat that goes up your butt, and move your mouth up and down on a long shaft to control speed, and quikly move each hand up and down two more long shafts to control direction, and balnce! HAHAHAHAHAHAA funny ep, and a kewl vehicle...ow my butt.

Thats a hell of alot of shafts to deal with, though i'm sure some girls i know would have no problem...:cheese:

I want vehicles that I candrive and shoot out of at the same time.

And I never saw that episode but the picture that came to my mind was :eek: .

Originally posted by rollthedise
One of those Gyro-bikes that was in that one episode of South-Park! Where you got to sit on that on seat that goes up your butt, and move your mouth up and down on a long shaft to control speed, and quikly move each hand up and down two more long shafts to control direction, and balnce! HAHAHAHAHAHAA funny ep, and a kewl vehicle...ow my butt.

ROFL the "IT" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA THATS A PRICELESS EPISODE

I LOVE MR GARRISON

Originally posted by Animal
Thats a hell of alot of shafts to deal with, though i'm sure some girls i know would have no problem...:cheese:

Care to introduce me to them? Any girl that takes on that many 'shafts' at a time is probably slutty enough to like me...

Originally posted by Ro@cH
Care to introduce me to them? Any girl that takes on that many 'shafts' at a time is probably slutty enough to like me...

You can have my mom.

thx anthraxxx, but no thanks, she's a bit over the top.

jk jk :)

Errr on-topic *scrolls up to see topic name* Ah yes the vehicles...errr...hey I think there should be railed wehicles like in HL1. Ok so they got fancy vehicles that aren't bound to a track, but why not include vehicles that are too? The trains in HL were charming, so they should put them in for nostalgia's sake :)

Dodge Challenger -69
Ford Mustang -67
editeble cars lika car wars board game
buy a chassi and buy weapons for your car and then deathmatch
a CS on wheels

I doubt there will be any flyabe vehicles because of map limitations.

I want one of those wooden platforms with the crank that moves along a railroad. It would be wicked if you had to chase a train with one of those and then jump onto it!!! :D:D:D

Hang-glider!
Go Go Gadget Copter!
Maybe a ride-able alien? Not the strider, just one that's about the size of a horse!
Spiderman style webslinging :D

I might be wrong but ... did any of the Valve-persons actually say that there are going to be driveable vehicles? I don't think so. Am I wrong?

I want to get someone to model my car :-/ I dont know who Ill find with that kind of dedication though lo.

actually... 'driving' fat chicks in mp sounds VERY cool.
i imagine sumo-wrestling with fat chicks.
i'd love it. :D

Originally posted by Mechagodzilla
I'd like to see Gordon slowly riding a tricycle away from some equally slow zombies. Best-ever chase sequence. :)

Seriously though, I think that it would have to be something that Freeman could reasonably know how to drive. Maybe one of those old military trucks from the previous HL that you couldn't use. Fill the back with Barneys and cruise through town. :cool:

haha thats so awsome

Lots of water-based vehicles - jetskis (sp?), power boats....

Only thing i didn't like in the HL2 videos was that dune buggy.
That thing went from 0 - whatever so fast like it musta been made by ferrai.

I'd like to see -
Hoverboards! (10-six style baby)
Futuristic motorcycle
Low tech old style 1930'ish car
Hoverjeep/wahtever that can go on both land and water.
Jetpack!

agh a halo mod with source would be killer....banshees and warthogs and what not..

yeah and a battlefield mod would be great too...tanks and planes and nazis, oh my!

Originally posted by Shakermaker
I might be wrong but ... did any of the Valve-persons actually say that there are going to be driveable vehicles? I don't think so. Am I wrong?

...the E3 videos had a good piece of gordon riding around in a dune buggy...

tricycle

edit: with a pink basket in front filled with grenades and C4

Back