What monsters/enemies do you want to see in the future?

i want to see the nihilanth again

I think we will see a high resolution version of him in the Black Mesa mod.

Samon said:
Too bad he exploded.
:LOL:

AJ Rimmer said:
I just had a vision of a forest full of trees in the distance and a single tree rising above the rest, moving and clawing and crashing into something unseen down on the surface. In other words, I want the tentacle to return. I have since I first heard of HL2.

I agree, I think the caves in Episode 2 would've been an excellent place for him too, it has that whole Xen feeling to it imho. A deep pit in the caves would've been a nice spot.

[...] quality>quantity - no amount of enemies will make the game better [...]

Exactly. I'm always happy to see some new and refreshing enemies, especially if they add something interesting/fun to the gameplay.

When all 3 episode's are finished, I don't it would equate to all the "new enemies" (Poison Headcrab, Fast Headcrab, Fast Zombie, Poison Zombie, Strider, Gunship, Overwatch heli, Civil Protection, Overwatch Soldiers, and Overwatch Elite to go along with the classic Headcrab, Zombie, and Barnacle) Half-Life 2 had when it released.
And don't forget:
  • Manhacks
  • City scanners & shield scanners (they are enemies, they attack you indirectly by blinding you, droping mines on you and giving away your location to other enemies)
  • Dropships (are enemies, the ones that transport soldiers have machine guns)
  • Rollermines
  • APCs
  • Antlions
  • Antlion guards
  • Floor turrets, ceiling turrets and placeable turrets
  • Hopper mines

And were blown up at the top of the Citadel.

Well, there is that.

They do look more suited to the countryside than the cities. I'd have thought that if they were to be in the Episode Two (which they're not, rendering this point moderately fruitless) there would be a number out of City 17 with the hunters, wherever they're supposed to have been hanging out.

But yes. It's time for me to stop talking about how much I want to see the crab and mortar synths.

And don't forget:
  • Manhacks
  • City scanners & shield scanners (they are enemies, they attack you indirectly by blinding you, droping mines on you and giving away your location to other enemies)
  • Dropships (are enemies, the ones that transport soldiers have machine guns)
  • Rollermines
  • APCs
  • Antlions
  • Antlion guards
  • Floor turrets, ceiling turrets and placeable turrets
  • Hopper mines

Oh damnit, its been a while since I've played Half-Life 2 because my PC that I play games with is in parts (Monitor, tower, Speakers, Keyboard, Mouse, and all the other stuff), in my basement.

Back