What movie would you like to see?

What should the next movie be of?

• The WHOLE of trainstation (including the train ride)

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • Fighting the aliens

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Fighting the combine

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • Something that sheads more light on the storyline

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Something with a new vehicle/gun

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Something with a new enemy

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • A new type of landscape/area

Votes: 27 26.7%

• Total voters

Kristafon

Reaction score
We deffinitley deserve some more BINKS after the hoax. What would you like to see?

Why do we "deserve" something because somebody impersonated Gabe? Shut up.

Kristafon said:
We deffinitley deserve some more BINKS after the hoax. What would you like to see?

Because it isn't valve's fault? and that some jerk guessed Gabe's pass?

I dont want to see new material.... the coast video will do

SMT said:

Well have it your way-
LOOK OVER HERE DONT RELEASE ANY MORE VIDEOS SMT SAID SO

Actualy I think we DO deserve something, im not blaming vALVE obviously but it would be nice to boost the moral.

SMT said:
you shut up man gabe was pretty stupid to have a sucky password... 2 yers ago on diablo 2 town_guards password was town... its pathetic

i dont think we deserve any new movies because of it, but i would enjoy seeing some more of the story

Kristafon said:
Well have it your way-
LOOK OVER HERE DONT RELEASE ANY MORE VIDEOS SMT SAID SO

Actualy I think we DO deserve something, im not blaming vALVE obviously but it would be nice to boost the moral.

We're already getting all of the E3 2004 videos in full-screen detail, isnt that enough?

I think we have seen enough of the introductory sections, we need some to be left for when we play it!

Id like some raw combine combat, but nothing else really, the E32004 coastline would be enough for me, get the game out next!

SMT said:

I was going to post something similiar, but...meh, I just didn't for some reason.

I agree, they owe us nothing for that little stunt..because it wasn't even them!!! That is if it wasn't them playing a trick on his and it is going gold (see guinny thread)

Honestly, I don't want another video. I don't want to see more of the game than we already have. I'd rather they work on what matters.

i definatly dont wanne see anything new
but the bink version of father grigori and the fast creepy zombies would be appreciated :)
Or the one with the combine where he sends the guy flying with his rocket launcher is prety cool too :p

i want some ...STRIDEERRRSSS!

so basically "fighting something"

SMT said:
it's like the leprechaun thing. when you catch a leprechaun, you get rewarded with a pot of gold. when you successfully impersonate gabe, you should get a new bink movie

CombineSoldier said:
The blue manipulator would be nice
I second that.

I dont want more on the storyline at all, yet most of you voted on that option. The game will be released within a month. Why spoil it?

I hate how people blame gabe for having a simple password to a FANSITE that he sometimes posts on. Its not like he needs 2 keys and a call from the president to post on some site. He didn't create his account thinking some retard would be trying to get on his account.

gawd this game needs to come out so this crap can end.

also i'd like to see more of the aliens in the binks :)

and maybe DOG!

something about the story line btw
HL2-Ravenholm 0wns i like the screaming :D

we just did get 2 new binks so i dont see what oyur complaining about, ok so they were actually e3 footage but there new to me

B.Calhoun said:
I second that.

I dont want more on the storyline at all, yet most of you voted on that option. The game will be released within a month. Why spoil it?

omg, really? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

exactly, B.Calhoun i was actually just about to put my 2 cents about how Valve has already dont their job and shown that their game will be infact complete and ready to turn gold any time now, The AI seemed very alive and life like, The sounds were great, The enemys were great to watch in action, and everything just seems to come together very nicely, they dont need to spoil us anymore, all we need now is patience, can i get a AMEN!!!!

Enough with the movies. I hope they release nothing more until the game is out.

Edit Oh and the blue manipulator isn't in the final game, it was just made for the E3 presentation. Which is a real shame, because it is alot of fun to play with, way cooler than the regular manipulator.

Or so I'm told....

We definately won't see any new content of the game. And i think it's good this way, cause i don't want to know too much about it, before playing it myself.

I don't really care what i see, as long as it demonstrates physics.

Diden't they say that they would release the Binks before it went gold ?

Adrien C said:
Diden't they say that they would release the Binks before it went gold ?

I think someone at Valve made a comment about releasing the entire E3 2004 presentation at "strategic points from now until release" or something similar to that.

Back