What phone should i get?

wolvesrdogs

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering what type of phone i should get
I want to spend round 180 bucks 200 bucks MAX.
i was gonna get a nokia cause i saw it for 180 buks a while ago but i look now nad the lowest i see on cheap sitesis 250 buks.
Bye the way i live in Australia, so yeh in aussie dollars.
The must have for my phone are colour screen camera prefeble pretty good quality, i dont really care much about games.bye the way im a mid teenager so just incase that has anything to do wid it.

Thanks for ur help, i really need a phone
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well, what kind of service provider do you have? I don;t know about in Australia, but here in the United States... you can't just use any phone with any service.

If it says Samsung on it, get it whatever the cost.

sony ericcson, nokia, motorola, and samsung are the best at hte moment wiht my favorite phone being the song ericcson k750i. Dad has one and its such a cool little phone wiht an ace camera on it, 2mp on a little phone like that! incredible!

15357 said:
If it says Samsung on it, get it whatever the cost.

No.

Last time I had a Samsung it had teeth marks on it.

I've got a Sharp GZ200 which is pretty cool, but not the best. Go with something that can take pictures, and play mp3s etc. Try to get a large capacity, because 2mb is not going to last long.

I've currently got a Sharp GX30i - Megapixel camera, bluetooth, mp3 player, 1Gb storage. Not the best, but it'll do for 6 months or so.

Mine was £80 off Ebay

I'd say go with a nice Nokia or Ericsson, Samsung make kinda nice phones, but I don't like the setup ~ Motorola just plain suck :p (aside from the Razr which is pretty..)

Nokia or Ericsson for sure. Ericsson has better technology, but Nokia lasts longer.

ComradeBadger said:
I'd say go with a nice Nokia or Ericsson, Samsung make kinda nice phones, but I don't like the setup ~ Motorola just plain suck :p (aside from the Razr which is pretty..)

I disagree - my wife has a Motorola V600, and it's a nice phone, despite only having a VGA camera (same as the RAZR)

Back