What should you be doing now?

NeonSpyder said:
your mom! oooooooh!

but seriously, i should be playing around with 3d design stuff, and I AM! woo! take that! yeah! hell, i dont really 'have' to do anything! but i am doing something! yeah! i feel good! :D!
well youre not doing it if you're here :)

Working. I too am at work right now...but this job comes with so much downtime I don't know what else to do... So instead of actually working...I should probably make it look like I'm working. Typing while staring intently at the screen should do the trick. That's right VP of US FoodService...I'm "working" right now... Hahahaha I'm sly.

AmishSlayer said:
Working. I too am at work right now...but this job comes with so much downtime I don't know what else to do... So instead of actually working...I should probably make it look like I'm working. Typing while staring intently at the screen should do the trick. That's right VP of US FoodService...I'm "working" right now... Hahahaha I'm sly.
nice, wouldn't having your job be kickass

I should be typing my essay for drama on Theatre of the Absurd. So far I have an introduction....

AmishSlayer said:
Same with me...'cept I'm not the VP of the Tiger Athletic Foundation. I'm a runner. Heh.

Back