What Skin Do You Use?

What orum Skin Do You Use?

Votes: 45 49.5%
  • Blue Style

Votes: 46 50.5%

• Total voters
I used to be all about the blue theme, but one day the forum default changed to tan and I haven't gone back. It just seems cooler.

Be honest. If you had your way the skin would be nothing but a tiled image that said "Terminator rules, Terminator 2 drools."

Why does it bother you that other people have the tan setting?

Why does it bother you that other people have the tan setting?

If my friends took a liking to eating shit, I'd try to ween them off that habit. Really, it'd doing you people a favor if the forum reverted back to its true colors.

Personally, I'd prefer a black theme. Black background, black text, black everything. But blue will suffice.

Absinthe sees a red door and he wants it painted black.

It's sort of like gay marriage or abortion. Certainly if the former were legal and in the current case of the latter, I wouldn't want to partake in these events as I am an upstanding Christian citizen. However, my distaste for such activity is so strong that it is not contained to my own person, but also those around me; I would want nothing to do with a country with such little moral integrity so as to allow something as abhorrent and sinful as gay marriage or abortion to occur until the umbrella of legal activity. Similarly, the default style is the work of Satan himself; a forum which willingly allows its members to browse under his influence is a dishonourable one indeed, and any principled individual would understand what an atrocity it is that halflife2.net permits such behaviour.

Crabby cunt.

Back