What song will you play as Half-Life 2 unlocks?

~Speed_Demon~

Reaction score
On the 16th, as my Half-Life 2 unlocks I'll be playing "The Imperial March by John williams" as my background theme song. No, I'm not a star wars fan, but I downloaded the theme and thought It'd fit well with the release of Half-Life 2.

How about you all?

Take Care.

:naughty: I'm gonna play "Big pimpin" By Jay-Z

I'll be playing Cake's "The Distance"

over....

and over...

gary jules - mad world

weird song but i like it for some reason...

Idonotbelonghere said:
gary jules - mad world

weird song but i like it for some reason...
Good song . . . but why such a sad song for the release of HL2? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

none.... b/c the HL2 release willnot be extraordinary until I've beaten and reached a verdict.

Howard Shore - Forth Eolingas (Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers Soundtrack). Thats kinda majesthetic music, suits fine for ascension of 3d gaming.

poo poo head said:
Good Things- Visionaries

Listen to the song and you'll get why...

:) Dude Visionaries ROXXXORS!!! Do you have their new CD? Pangea.

Ozzy Osbourne - Facing Hell

or

Metallica - Fade To Black (instrumental) b/c of the atmosphere HL2 is set in... dark, somber almost

Whatever I happen to be in the mood for at the moment, if I listen to anything at all. Among my top choices, though, are Korn, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Fluke, or possibly something classic - Vivaldi, Mozart, etc...

:) Or you can play "Tibetan Black Magicians" by Jedi Mind Tricks Feat. Canibus, very invigorating song.

or

maybe Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped, and Strangled (feat. Tori Amos)

Probably some wonderfully orchestrated piece of work from Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Danny Elfman, Bill Brown... Marty O'Donnell (err...), Howard Shore. You get the picture. Something truely powerful!

Weee are the champtions my frie-end... weee keep on fightin' to the end!

We are the champtions, we are the champtions! No time for loosers, couse we are the champtions!

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
I'll be playing Cake's "The Distance"

over....

and over...

Excellent idea! I need to rip that CD onto my home machine before the game comes out.

Don Davis - Neodammerung :D

I actually had that (or was it navras?) as a ringtone and i scared the shit out of people in the bus :D

HybridM said:
You guys need something else to do, seriously.
dude! your avatar! i have that picture on a birthday card FRAMED on my fireplace! score!

[i love kittens]​

i will hear the sound of sex (my girlfriend and me) :naughty:

Oh just for fun...

(Duncan Sheik) - Half life.mp3
(Sneaker Pimps) - Half life.mp3
(Local H) - Half life.mp3

:p

(Actually the Sneaker Pimps song I could picture as a closing credits song in a Half-Life movie.)

dude! your avatar! i have that picture on a birthday card FRAMED on my fireplace! score!
lol, it is one pissed off cat; I would be too if someone bathed me against my will.

Back