What song will you play as Half-Life 2 unlocks?

damn, i had not thought about that. you guys are right this is a very important matter.

i don't know, probably Singing in the Rain, or Stairway to Heaven which would be particularly fitting.
or the plain old Star wars Theme.

none. il be playing teh game before i even installs it.

~Speed_Demon~ said:
On the 16th, as my Half-Life 2 unlocks I'll be playing "The Imperial March by John williams" as my background theme song. No, I'm not a star wars fan, but I downloaded the theme and thought It'd fit well with the release of Half-Life 2.

How about you all?

Take Care.

of course this song: http://uploaded.fastuploads.info/grampa.mp3

:frog:

goldenboi said:
none.... b/c the HL2 release willnot be extraordinary until I've beaten and reached a verdict.

then why does your signature read: HALF-LIFE 2> BARBIE: PRINCESS ADVENTURES> HALO 2 ???

I've yet to make my decision!
I'm torn between
RadioHead-Myxamatosis,
RadioHead-Electioneering,
Daft Punk- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Perhaps I should play all 3 at once to create the ultimate climax?
Hmm...hmm indeed.

-Alix

[daniom] said:
i will hear the sound of sex (my girlfriend and me) :naughty:
I will hear that too (my personal pr0n collection and me :E )
j/k

When HL2 comes out I don't even think of things like music, poverty, the war in Iraq, the ozon layer, etc, because HL2 0wnz it.

Company Flow - Legends => RJD2 - Chickenbone Circuit

^^

cylyk said:
then why does your signature read: HALF-LIFE 2> BARBIE: PRINCESS ADVENTURES> HALO 2 ???
I think he's implying that Halo 2 sucks.

If I were buying retail I would go with...

... a Garden State theme:
"Zero 7 - In the Waiting Line" while buying the game or coming home from the store (because I'll either be waiting in line or in traffic), "Coldplay - Don't Panic" through the installation (hoping that there will be no errors), and "Frou Frou - Let Go" when I first start it up (letting go of all of my responsibilities and worries).

or

... a Kill Bill theme:

"Quincy Jones - Ironside" when I pick up the copy and run out of the store without paying (and through the ensuing chase), then I'll whistle along with "Bernard Hermann - Twisted Nerve" during the installation (because the wait will be twisting my nerves), and finally either "Louis Bacalov - The Grand Duel (Parte Prima)" or "Ennio Morricone - A Silhouette of Doom" as I first start to go kick some ass.

OCybrManO said:
I'll either be waiting in line or in traffic
What?! You mean you won't be bringing your laptop to start playing it in the store while you wait in line to pay?

jasonh1234 said:
What?! You mean you won't be bringing your laptop to start playing it in the store while you wait in line to pay?
Well, I'll be playing it as soon as Steam unlocks it... but that's what I'd do if I had to buy retail.

Proppably halflife2's theme music. Ain't gonna play any damn song when I get to play HL2 instead ;)
But when the installer does not have music... perhaps something Manowar-like. Not because it suits the game, but because their music is great. (great= the band does not take itsself seriously and is way over-rating itsself(just listen to the song kings of metal))

ride of the valkyries

^ i believe that's the correct name.

nothing... don't wanna take up any sys resources so HL2 starts up that tenth of a millisecond faster. ;)

Slam on a poncho, sombrero and dance insanely to the Coco Cabana Club theme song. Or, alternatively, play Yellow Submarine by The Beatles. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking. But really, it’s almost a timeless classic, much like the first Half Life.

I was going to do something like this anyway, because im having the last examine of my school life that day. :) :)

At 11.55 pm PST: Europe's "Final Countdown"
At 12.00 pm PST: I will play HL2.

I will either listen to Marilyn Manson's "Guns, God and Government" or sing the anthem of the USSR :D

Nothing, i will be staring at my desktop clock, and when it turns 0 0 0 0
I will become joyfull, and play it while i get it for my step-dads comp

travis - why does it always rain on me...

or something more depressing like i dunno...keane

rofl no ill listen to - final countdown!!!

Back