what the heck? hey you want a Half-life movie? well is here

Is ti HL2? If it is it is probably leaked build stuff.

Ok...now for some extracts from that review

However, Sierra and Valve, the publisher and developer of the game, refused to give them permission to release it. Why you ask? Probably because the film is so bad that it would convince some people to stay far away from the game

and

At first you think they were purposely trying to be retarded with this project, maybe making a spoof or something. But then it becomes painfully aware that they were actually trying with this thing

Man reading the description, I wouldn't have wanted to see that thing. It had nothing to do with HL. Ok here's the deal I live in a nifty desert(Arizona, you might have heard of it) With a budget of gas money I could come up with a better film than that. From what I could tell, the person who did the film had never played Half life. What woman characters were at the BM complex? NONE(funny thing for an equal opportunity employer)!

tommycat said:
What woman characters were at the BM complex? NONE(funny thing for an equal opportunity employer)!

GINA THE HOLOGRAM! I'm sure she was a real person.. somewhere..

The assasins were robots, thats why they never talk!

If you look at the camaras you see a women (the female model from multiplayer) pushing the cart along with whatever the hell it was you had the job of moving in to the machine.

Bicka said:
If you look at the camaras you see a women (the female model from multiplayer) pushing the cart along with whatever the hell it was you had the job of moving in to the machine.

That's Gina the hologram woman doing her real job. The only other female BM employee is Colette, but you only see her in Decay.

Also, there's alyx's deceased mom, who has not been seen.
So, three women vs. infinite men. Oy.

Well heck. Looks like whoever made that thing really screwed the pooch...

i'm happy i didn't hear of this movie a long time ago, because i would have downloaded it....omg, i'm 14 years old and i can make better flash movies, for heaven's sake :rolling:

And even worse the english women says , "Come with me if u want to live". hahahah thats just hilarious that they couldn't think of anything but a terminator cliche. i made a movie using my gi joes not too long ago, i had cool explosions and stuff and it was better than this crap, i edited in muzzle flashes and stuff it was great....though it did kinda suck when the 30-40 yr. old-lookin soldiers sound like a 13 yr old. pretending to have a deep older voice, and they all sound about the same.

It should of been Barney. Pick which line should of been used

"Yep, and you thought you had a rough day"
"What the hell are you doin' down here, you have to get back topside"
or
"I might off killed him, but now i'm goin to do that asshole a favour of taken you down" :sniper:

It makes me wonder if they used a script for that movie, or if they were doing bad improvisation.
You have to use a script and some sort of pre-visualization (With their low budget, they could of just worked on the Hammer editor to see each scene), as for the sound effects, look for better ones of the internet and find key sounds such as a V-22 osprey, F15 and sound effects of bone crunching. Do you think there will be advertisement of Half-Life2, only much more better that this retarded peice of work

I reckon it couldn't be any worse...

A Half Life 2 ad would be pretty neat, if they did it properly. They'd have to have it on late, though...

i remember reading about this back in summer 99 or 2000 (cant remember exactly, i try and dig out the magazine) it has screech from saved by the bell, dustin diamond or sumthin o_O just goes to show its top quality filmage :D

Shat_kat said:
i remember reading about this back in summer 99 or 2000 (cant remember exactly, i try and dig out the magazine) it has screech from saved by the bell, dustin diamond or sumthin o_O just goes to show its top quality filmage :D

There is a review of the 5 minute movie over at Planet HalfLife. The movie doesn't have Dustin Diamond, but somebody stated that Dustin Diamond would of been a better actor for the main character

I'm starting to realize how long I've been here.
I remember when this was first posted, over the summer I think.

hmmm maybe this is a different movie then, because i can remember a hl movie bak around 1999/2000 which did hav dustin diamond in it o_O

Back