What the... Wasn't this site down?

M

MrPlow

A long while ago I red about that this site were going down because of alot of problems. I don't mean just for the time... I thought it was forever. So I haven't been here for like 4 (or maybe less) month since I red that on the news page.
But I didn't delete this site from my favourite collection so I tried to get in here just for fun and I didn't think it would work, but BAM! It did... so how come you're back? I mean... nothing wrong about it. Just wounderning heh :)

Well, it would appear that no, it is not off-line:)

The site was down for awhile because of hosting problems.

Did you really have to post this in Half-Life 2 general discussion? :eek:

Anyway, I remember that. The site was down for like two weeks or so..

digsy said:
shazam ?!?!?!?!

SPazAM?

The site doesn't go down very often, but when it does, it makes sure it kicks you in the face with it.

That's because we made you our bitch.

chuckstar chill the fvck out hes just asking a question you uppity little twat

I dont forsee this site having any hosting problems in the near future thanks to valve and limelight...

I forsee a problem ~ the time of major news releases (when it goes gold) coming up to the actual release of the game.

Stock up on flood insurance ;D

We never had plans to go down for good, but with the whole time it took to find another host, those weeks really racked up.

bigun said:
chuckstar chill the fvck out hes just asking a question you uppity little twat

you could do with following your own advice.

I thought it was forever. So I haven't been here for like 4 (or maybe less) month since I red that on the news page.

Maybe you read that news message on City-17.net? Who is, unfortunately, down.

We've put too much hard work on this place to let it die so soon. We're not going down without a fight :)

hl2grounds.net seems to be down too. Right as i was posting an extremely long post too. :(

Back