What time is HL2 unlocked where you are?

10 AM... and that's right when the stores open and when 30 minutes earlier I'll be running to my nearest EBGAMES store

3 AM but I always stay up very late (or "early" since it's no longer night when I go to sleep) on Tuesdays.

Im to lazy to find out what time HL2 is released. I live in Pennsylvania, can someone tell me wat time it will be released? Most games are released 12:00 AM where I live.

2am... I will prolly grab a good long nap after my last college class, which ends at 4pm (monday)... then sleep till near 12.30-1am... wake up.. shower... wait till 2am... play HL2 until my first class at 9.30am... but finish all my homework early so I just turn it in and not have anymore classes for the day... the get back to playing HL2

Frank said:
10 AM... and that's right when the stores open and when 30 minutes earlier I'll be running to my nearest EBGAMES store

No it's 09.00 (if you live in Denmark). That thing that Valve made was wrong.

9.00 AM here :)

8.30 wake up
8.45 breakfast ready
9.05 playing hl2 I've been waiting for 6 years :)

uh, 12am i guess sinze i'm in the pacific coast time zone like valve. doesn't matter much cuz i have to sleep early due to a morning class tuesday.

The_Monkey said:
No it's 09.00 (if you live in Denmark). That thing that Valve made was wrong.

Oh... :O

NICE! :thumbs:
Guess I'll have to skip school earlier than planned then. Actually I NEVER skip school. I've skipped two lessons in all my life...I think I deserve a nice break

8:00 AM humm
I will wake up with that "something good today but dont know waht it is" feeling , then it will hit me!!!!!
HL2!!!!

Frank said:
Oh... :O

NICE! :thumbs:
Guess I'll have to skip school earlier than planned then. Actually I NEVER skip school. I've skipped two lessons in all my life...I think I deserve a nice break

I believe the moderator got the news and quickly saw the current times from 12am PST

A time where we, according to the site, still were in summertime.

Boomtown will start it's morning sale at 9am. And either place you're going to get it, you'll probably need to preorder or reserve the copy.

Sorry if this has been discussed but is the game getting released on pacific time (valve time) at 12am? Or are they going to wait until the morning of the 16th...?

if all these thing ive heared since i want away on holiday for a week,[wot a week, so much news to catch up], then 8am 16th.

rf

wilka91 said:
9am
I have already made up a schedule for the day.

8:15am ALARM RINGS
8:20am I GET UP
8:21am I TURN ON THE PC
8:25am I START MAKING BREAKFAST
8:40am BREAKFAST IS OVER, I'M BURSHING TEETH AND PEE
8:50am BACK TO MY PC, I START STEAM AND WAIT
9:00am THE WAIT IS OVER BABY! WOOHOO!
same for me :smoking:

FISKER_Q said:
I believe the moderator got the news and quickly saw the current times from 12am PST

A time where we, according to the site, still were in summertime.

Boomtown will start it's morning sale at 9am. And either place you're going to get it, you'll probably need to preorder or reserve the copy.

Det er ordnet, du! Min bon ligger klar, så jeg skal bare ned i EB og så hjem med det samme!

Sorry not had time to read the whole thread, but has the time of release and the time zone been officially released?

RoyaleWithCheese said:
yes, 12:00 AM Valve time, UK is +8 so you get to play it 8 am

I may be wrong but 12:00 AM +8 should do 8:00 PM.

08:00

with just enough time for me to start the game and then orgasm... just in time to get dragged from my computer and thrown into college till 17:30

not fair.

well its actualy 12am+8= 8 am. 12 pm is the afternoon lol

Too bad I`ve got to go to the doctor after school, won`t get to play it before 05.00 pm... ;(

Can someone post a link to the official confirmation plz :x Must have missed it

for UK it is 8AM

if it is released 12AM VALVE TIME +8hrs = 8AM UK time

12 NOON = 12PM
12 MIDNIGHT = 12AM

so us UK people get to play it 8AM on the 16th!! YAY

I GOT A DAY OFF WORK :D

RoyaleWithCheese said:
yes, 12:00 AM Valve time, UK is +8 so you get to play it 8 am

Well, I'm in UK time so I guess...

Wake up at 7:30, get ready for collage, play at 8:00 for an hour and a half, then go to college for one lesson, come back, play for another three hours, go back to college for my last lesson, then come home and play for a bit longer!

A lot of cycling to college that day though... ;(

Raidea... try EITHER...

1) play an hour then go college think about it all day then come home to play it loads...that could work well..

OR

2) i know it will be hard...BUT go to college NOT playing hl2 in the morning...Then thinking about hl2 allday just on your comp waiting to be played.

rush home THEN start the baby up and with drink and food close by all waiting :D whats not perfect about number (2)

i mean (1) u will know the start...but (2) u will get the busy day out the way then look foward to it all :D

2 AM for me. I'm setting my alarm for 1:50, sitting in front of the screen, and wait for the unlock. I'll play it for around 5 or 10 minutes, then go to sleep.

It's going to be a bitch to try to fall asleep again.

um think 9pm. weeeee. And then i have something like 3 days to play 24/7 before i have to start cramming again for my exam :p

I wish Valve could release on time zone...that way I would get to play it on the 15th of November at 3pm(for those who are on Valve time..lol)
But unfortunately it will be 9am for me when it gets unlocked plus I have to work that day so I wont get to play till I get home. But I am thinking about taking the next day off....YEAH!! lol.

Back