What wil be the hardest/most annoying enemy?

oh man, head crabs are gonna be a killer!

THEY'RE EVIL! PURE EVIL I TELL YA!

What wil be the hardest/most annoying enemy?
The Gamestop employee who calls me to tell me Half-Life 2 was delayed again. He's already my hardest/most annoying enemy.

The strider is more of special enemy than a regular opponent like the tentacle was in HL¹, so I'd say the fast Zombies judging from the recent footage.

:flame: Easily these "NEW" Headcrabs we have been hearing about. :flame:

I know what will be the hardest enemy

the GARG

maybe we will find many in at once time

I imagine playing HL2:
walking entering in a very dark place, just looking the light of the exit very far away and after that lifht is blocked by something and up in front of you, you see a litle red light,and the sounds of the garg, and his steps and you just ruunnn!!
cuz that motherf%&$er is following you,and when you are runing to the entrance of that dark place you can see the light of his fire coming from your back

that will be really cool, no?

ichtyosour really annoyed me in HL1...but the strider look quite though

Those fast zombies look like fun to kill, but im sure a shotty blast to the head wuld take em down quik, but the sounds they mey are the best!

I think the strider, hydra, and those fast zombies will be the worst I guess.

I hope the game is hard, on the brink of being annoying but not passing it.

I hate when a game is too easy...Sometimes games suck and are easy so you don't want to play it just beat it, but I want to play hl2.

JimJimBinks said:
The Gamestop employee who calls me to tell me Half-Life 2 was delayed again. He's already my hardest/most annoying enemy.

Oh, they're easy, you just have to grab one from behind, hold a knife to his throat, and demand to the authorities that HL2 be released. At the trial, enter this code: X, Y, A, Left....

Oh, about this topic: annoying enemies are any that do touching damage and can outrun you. Will the manipulator be able to deflect leaping zombies?

I dont think so Neutron, but you could carry a table with it..let them attack you then!

Baal said:
. I hate when a game is too easy...Sometimes games suck and are easy so you don't want to play it just beat it, but I want to play hl2.

Exactly what happened to jedi knight 2
The first part of the game was great and challenging, then you got the lightsaber and force powers. All you ever used, no reguler people are a challenge if you got hit(rare) you could just heal, Only died when you missed a jump

I like hard games, but not artificially hard games. I DESPISE timed leveled, I hope there are no levels where you have to do sometihng in a certain amount of time

The first part of the game was great and challenging, then you got the lightsaber and force powers. All you ever used, no reguler people are a challenge if you got hit(rare) you could just heal, Only died when you missed a jump

I thought the Reborn enemies were hard...I loved Jedi Knight II

Bongfarmer said:
Exactly what happened to jedi knight 2

I like hard games, but not artificially hard games. I DESPISE timed leveled, I hope there are no levels where you have to do sometihng in a certain amount of time

i totally agree. in jedi acadamy i just used choke and threw enemies over ledges. that and a couple of force light sabre moves along with heal and i was unstoppable. cool game, but too easy.

i also hate little annoying enemies that are weak but abundant. like the headcrabs... i think they suck. those rollermines look annoying too. remember those little things in Halo that would come at you in mass quantites but only took like 1 bullet to take out? i hate crap like that. for some reason every FPS has some flavor of an enemy like this though.

junco said:
i also hate little annoying enemies that are weak but abundant.
Have you ever played Serious Sam? :D

Back