What will Aliens really look like??

I want them to be like the ones in Alien movies, so they can eat our brains and i might become a marine with a pulserifle D;

What if the aliens looked exactly like the person who looks at them, like if you were a monkey and you looked at the alien, it would look just like you. Or you were a human it would look like a human :D:D

Noone knows really, unless you've seen them before. When I was younger I always thought they could be any color even green, like if their favorite color was red, then they'd be a red alien lol :p. I always thought of them like us, except skinnier, I never believed that they had big round black eyes, because I thought that was stupid. So they could look like anything I guess.

Human imagination is limited to experience. Or something. Chances are that extraterrestrial life is going to be so different to us that we can't actually comprehend it.

-Angry Lawyer

If Aliens do not exists...

It sure is a big waste of space.

Qwert93 said:
If Aliens do not exists...

It sure is a big waste of space.
Woah, deja vu, is that from a movie? Contact?

i've been wanting to see that movie again for the past week or two, when i finally got around to going to the video store they didn't even have it. I saw it once years ago, and remembered that i liked it, but can't remember much else about it.

Angry Lawyer said:
Human imagination is limited to experience. Or something. Chances are that extraterrestrial life is going to be so different to us that we can't actually comprehend it.

No, chances are'nt that...at least I dont think so...

:p :p :p

they will look like little children with holoween masks

They will not look like Covenant.
They will not look like Xenians.
They will most likely be similar to Combine or Zerg/Khaara.

Back