What will you do...

What will you do after you get the game (regarding this forum...)

• Total voters
Icarus, is it possible to add that option to the poll?

The Mistress said:
Its Vash from trigun eating a dount.

Well its nice to know that some people actually know who Vash The Stampede is :p

-=completetly off topic=- Woo 80 posts!

Im probably only going to come here after I finish the game. I will probably forget about this place once I have the game.

D@Linkwent said:
Hey wise guy, if you do ill just have to go and spoil the suprise thats coming this monday. I dont want to say it just yet, but i know its gonna be big, Lets just say the spoiler has to do with a color that is gonna make big news.

Oh no don't tell him that there is orange on the HEV suit :O

Its probably about Half-life 2 going gold

I'll probably stop shortly after release then move on to mod forums.

I'll hang around reading user experiences with AI, psysics and stuff :)

I'll prolly be as activ as I am today, maybe a little less.

I'll probably be really be active and make a lot of walkthroughs.

Then play mods and never come here again >.>

I will come for help when i am playing the game ignoring every other thread and ask how to do this.
After I finish i will read user experience and any junk around here and post my own experience.
Basicly nothing will change for me.

I will still post here, but I sure as hell will avoid the spoiler forum (which I hope will be re-opened?) untill I finish the game.

I voted for option 3.

But i am between 3 and 4........................depends on my university timetable and how busy i am going to be this year. :)

make threads liek OMFGthis game r0ckz :D
i hope it becomes a goty i really hope.

Just as active. There will always be something to talk/bitch/moan about in the HL2 world.

I won't be visiting here until I finished HL2 singleplayer.

Probably wouldn't come on unless I was stuck on something in SP. Other than that, I will avoid this place until I am done for two reason:

* Spoilers

* And the constant set of threads that will no doubt pop up talking about how bad lighting is, and the shadows are horrible, and why can't we see his arms etc.

A lot of the posts and threads around here make me ill. Yet I find myself compelled to come back in the hunt for news.

I'm sure it will be a lot easier to keep away when I'm... you know, able to go play HL2!

D@Linkwent said:
Hey wise guy, if you do ill just have to go and spoil the suprise thats coming this monday. I dont want to say it just yet, but i know its gonna be big, Lets just say the spoiler has to do with a color that is gonna make big news.
I cat wait to find out, because this monday is also a big day for me no matter what...im getting my new computer!!!!!! (in sig)

And im not going to be on the forums untill i beat hl2 because of spoilers.

When I get the game i'll stop posting on here, but once ive completed it i will start posting and asking questions about new mods that are comming out etc....

I remember reading in a interview with Gabe I think that the bug squashing was taking so long because play testers kept finding new ways to play and get past the problems. They'll probably end up being a new sub forum where people say try this or go there to see something really cool. Although Icarus will probably lock it.

why a lot of members are going to leave this forum? this forum is not only for discussing the unreleased HL2. we can discuss the released HL2 too. we can discuss different themes about its gameplay ("how cann I kill..." or "what should I do when...'' or...or or...)I think you all understand me. so I advise you to think about it. We need members "to fight the aliens"!!

Yea , we could also have a special section where we send in kool, or funny screenshots from the game.
What do you think moderators ? Could you do this ?

lemmingzappa said:
Yea , we could also have a special section where we send in kool, or funny screenshots from the game.
What do you think moderators ? Could you do this ?

I agree with you, a picture of gordon riding a bicycle away from a strider would make me cack my pants :E

B.Calhoun said:
I cat wait to find out, because this monday is also a big day for me no matter what...im getting my new computer!!!!!! (in sig)

And im not going to be on the forums untill i beat hl2 because of spoilers.

you lucky bastard :p :| ;(

i dunno if i'll be posting here once the game is released..mainly because i fear someone spoiling the game for me.

i guess i'll have to see how well the staff/mods deal with pple spoiling the game for others and how they handle the whole spoiler stuff in general.. so far its been okay but then again, the game is yet to be released as well :p

I think that any HL2 community/forum is a valuable source of outside information and opinions, so yes, I will definately continue to post here.

Back