What would be Your favourite Way to die?

baron insig

Reaction score
mine would be from either:

* jumping out of a plane with no parachute you know your gunan die so u might aswell enjoy the ride down it will be over rather fast ;p

* or dying in my sleep :p

:naughty:

What is up with all these threads? It's like being forced into a questionnaire every time you enter the damn forum.

WOW, is it "new-threads" day today or what? Reminds me of when TDE and Bliink went on a posting spree in november. Andway, the best way to die in probably getting away from the shuttle, and earth's gravity pulls you in, and you burn up in the atmospere. :D

Axyon said:
What is up with all these threads? It's like being forced into a questionnaire every time you enter the damn forum.

We must exhaust every topic!

Didnt we do this just a month or so ago?

I'll answer the same way I did then,.

Death by muff. I wanna go out the same way I came in.

Axyon said:

Its this months forum trend blatently. :p

Wonder what next months will be.....

Oh god, someones gona start a thread asking that next arnt they!!! :p

Get shot in the head.

Or die in my sleep.

Preferrably right after sex.

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Its this months forum trend blatently. :p

Wonder what next months will be.....

Oh god, someones gona start a thread asking that next arnt they!!! :p

Nah, it'ill probably be like "what would you do if a *insert random event* happened?" which would have stemmed, of course, from this current trend.

edit:

-Godzilla attacks
-Terrorists attack
-Aliens attack
-Popcorn machine attacks

etc.

I would like to die for a longer period rather than instantly from like a gun, gutting myself with a knife would be good.

yeah recoil that would be interesting cos like you know your going to die so umightsawell cut your stomach across stick your hand in and see whats been keeping you alive for so long :p

At a grand old age, after a life worth celebrating, with all the people dear to me beside me, on a beautiful white sandy beach, with the sun going down - and as it disappeared below the horizon I'd slowly drift off, and the last thing I'd hear would be the people around me saying goodbye, so the last feeling my soon to be dead brain would experience, would be happiness.

I'd like to be standing on the edge of a volcano, preferably Mount Vesuvius (beautiful view I've heard) right before it erupts. That would be quite spectacular.

Or maybe hijacking a terroris...sorry, insurgent's, car bomb and driving it into his friends while laughing madly

Or maybe get strapped to a missile or bomb and enjoy the ride. Yeehaw

Quick and painless, doesnt matter which way

I don't know, but I know i don't want to suffocate, drown, or burned alive.

burner69 said:
At a grand old age, after a life worth celebrating, with all the people dear to me beside me, on a beautiful white sandy beach, with the sun going down - and as it disappeared below the horizon I'd slowly drift off, and the last thing I'd hear would be the people around me saying goodbye, so the last feeling my soon to be dead brain would experience, would be happiness.

fecking ace man, i hope that happens to you, it sounds great. I hope i go that way too. :)

I'm gonna have to go with Absinthe: bullet to the head.

Go down in style.

being launched into the sun or into the centre of Jupiter might be cool. Any form of being blowed up real good. Spontaneous combusion would make a good story for other people to tell.

Tr0n said:
From me strangling you.
I'm just not feelin the love anymore :(

Dying in a resonance cascade doesnt sound so bad...

Nuclear blast, close range (vaporised, not the slow painful death by melting)

That or a high speed impact vaporisation, like what happens when you fly a fighter jet into a solid 5 metre thick wall of reinforced concrete at mach 2 or above. It literally turns to dust, and leaves a jet-shaped scorch mark on the concrete. Nothing remains that is larger than a dust particle, and all this happens in a nanosecond.

Kinda like the close range nuke effect. Here one second, gone the next. Quick and painless.

id have to call somewhere in sleep, definatly none when you know ahead that your gonna die I.E> getiing executet or plane about to crash, that would be rough if you knew ahead.

lePobz said:
Nuclear blast, close range (vaporised, not the slow painful death by melting)

Kinda like the close range nuke effect. Here one second, gone the next. Quick and painless.

Heh.. you can be the one that handed me the wire-cutters :D

BWMASTER said:
can i be the one sleeping on the job?

Yeah, you can be the bomb defusal expert, but you fell asleep nearby, therefore, me and LePobz are trying to disarm it ourselves :)

then say I wakes up from a nightmare and bump into the guy whos cutting the wires and making him cut the wrong one...

Ikerous said:
I'm just not feelin the love anymore :(

Dying in a resonance cascade doesnt sound so bad...
Oh theres love....just only in the form of sex.

Taking a bullet for someone I love, and then having one of those long, drawn out conversations like in the movie.

I would like my death to be swift without even feeling it,without even knowing I was dead until I was :p.

Back