What would be Your favourite Way to die?

Just as long as I don't die from something stupid... like tripping over a pen and hitting my head on something...

Letters said:
Just as long as I don't die from something stupid... like tripping over a pen and hitting my head on something...

I think that would hurt like hell, plus, you may not die instantly :p

I would say like my brother-in-laws brother...

He was drunk driving and pulled over to sleep
left the engine running so he could leave the heater on(very cold)

well he died from carbon monoxide poison
EDIT: the wind must have been blowing the car's exhuast into his heater intake or something
DONT DRINK AND DRIVE. DONT SLEEP IN CARS THAT ARE RUNNING

It is said that you fall asleep and never wake up. That sounds painless

carbon monoxide builds up in your system over the course of your life from exposure to it, and it never goes away, eventually you have to much you drop dead. cool huh?

Death by getting sucked into a Black Hole. Now that would be interesting...

BlackDahlia said:
Death by getting sucked into a Black Hole. Now that would be interesting...

ohh.. I've never been spaghettified!

Tabasco overdose is the manliest way to die! :p

Either that, or being the first person to be lasered by the aliens when they eventually show up. Alien death kicks ass.

Hmm well, as I have said in the other thread that was on the same topic:

Dieing in my sleep.

you people have no style, my plan is amazingly complex, so complex it would blow your mind just to fathom one whisper of my scheme, my maniacal and long-developing evil plan to build power for myself over the years, stockpile money, guns, loyal slaves... form a cult, hide away underground, upload ourselves into a digital form, enjoy one thousand years of virtual reality while the world succumbs to my supervirus...

of course the tricky part will be building the cyborg bodies, suppose i should do that "before" being absorbed into the neural net... hmm, maybe my plan needs a little revision before i start recruiting serfs... nah.. can never have too many serfs.

bottom line, Death of body, Expansion of mind, We are the borg, You will be assimilated, Your technological and cultural distinctiveness will be added to our own, Resistance is futile.

i can't wait to be the scourge of a galaxy :D

NeonSpyder said:
you people have no style, my plan is amazingly complex, so complex it would blow your mind just to fathom one whisper of my scheme, my maniacal and long-developing evil plan to build power for myself over the years, stockpile money, guns, loyal slaves... form a cult, hide away underground, upload ourselves into a digital form, enjoy one thousand years of virtual reality while the world succumbs to my supervirus...

of course the tricky part will be building the cyborg bodies, suppose i should do that "before" being absorbed into the neural net... hmm, maybe my plan needs a little revision before i start recruiting serfs... nah.. can never have too many serfs.

bottom line, Death of body, Expansion of mind, We are the borg, You will be assimilated, Your technological and cultural distinctiveness will be added to our own, Resistance is futile.

i can't wait to be the scourge of a galaxy :D

Ummmm..okay.....can I be your right-hand man? :p

I wanna die in an IRC chat room, from an overdose of drugs or something. Like, uh.....I dunno. Like maybe broadcast it over the internet or something.
And, like, show it all on my webcam! Yeah! That'd be great.
And my final words would be totally cool. Something like, oh, I dunno...
Something like "I told you I was hardcore" or something kick-ass like that. It'd be sweet.

No way anyone's ever done that before.

Good morning, Ritz.

Anyway,

If I wanted to be creative:

I would like to die escaping wolfenstien while peeling fish while feeding Pavarotti when I am completely covered in ants... Or, become a CP. :|

death by particle acceleration causing interaction with subatomic particles which would eventually propagate uncontrollably.

of course, that would mean the death of about 6 billion people.

Get shot up by the military after I take the pentagon over.

Actually, being shot after killing George Bush and blowing up the white house sounds fun also :p

accelerating the guy who invented steam and watch him stretch and be squeezed into a infinitesimal mass
than be destroyed along with the rest of the earth's population sounds fun too you know

Overdosing on acid would be mint, so long as you had a good trip.

Imagine, dying with loads of flying faries and dancing trees around you singing a nice song. Be pretty dam kewl.

Dying from playing HL3 for 72 hours straight. And then rest in peace on my keyboard, with the mouse in my right hand. That'd be perfect for me.

Edit: I'd die right after finishing HL3 ofcourse :)

VirusType2 said:
carbon monoxide builds up in your system over the course of your life from exposure to it, and it never goes away, eventually you have to much you drop dead. cool huh?

actually the haemoglobin will be replaced so only porlonged exposure wil cause a problem, the CO attaches itself to the haemoglobin in your blood stream ( the stuff which normally tranports oxygen ) and means that you get out of breath faster, so basically you will be suffocating but u can still breate and the more you breath in that concentrated area the more u suffocate, so if that starts happening ppl[ stop breathing and get the hell out of there!

Mine would be to die with the rest of the world when the universe collapses into itself.. Feeling your atoms break apart... ahh bliss.

burner69 said:
Overdosing on acid would be mint, so long as you had a good trip.

Imagine, dying with loads of flying faries and dancing trees around you singing a nice song. Be pretty dam kewl.

Wasnt aware you could OD on acid. :O

Mine would be either:

a) Drugged up on heroin, standing on top of the Empire State Building, then step up to the edge and fall off, but as soon as I do, shoot myself in the head. With a Desert Eagle. A gold one at that.

b) Suicide via police, sort of like that marine who didnt want to go back to Iraq. Somehow cause a big police fuss, perhaps take an entire school hostage or something, claim to have high explosives, then die in a firefight with an insane amount of armed police. :D Maybe even have just a water pistol which they wouldnt know until they shot me.

....Im not suicidal.

Doing something heroic. Like wrestling a gunman to the floor, but getting clipped by a bullet. Lay there, bleeding to death, with all these other people who were too wussie to fight back standing over me, random women crying and holding me. That's the way to go. I'd have to say something really heroic too, just before I passed away.

-Angry Lawyer

I think getting shot during an attempted assassination of uwe boll would be pretty cool.

SimonomiS said:
Wasnt aware you could OD on acid. :O
It'd take a long, hardcore amount.

Hehe, even better... or actually, horrifically worse, would be trying to OD on weed. Ha! We worked it out once, yu'd have to kain a spliff made up of a lump of weed as big as a suitcase. Full-on whitey would be expected ;)

Mine would be either:

a) Drugged up on heroin, standing on top of the Empire State Building, then step up to the edge and fall off, but as soon as I do, shoot myself in the head. With a Desert Eagle. A gold one at that.

b) Suicide via police, sort of like that marine who didnt want to go back to Iraq. Somehow cause a big police fuss, perhaps take an entire school hostage or something, claim to have high explosives, then die in a firefight with an insane amount of armed police. :D Maybe even have just a water pistol which they wouldnt know until they shot me.

....Im not suicidal.

That first one would be mint, but minus the shooting myself... or perhaps jump off tied to a bungee chord, fall all the way down, come back up, then get shot.

Angry Lawyer said:
Doing something heroic. Like wrestling a gunman to the floor, but getting clipped by a bullet. Lay there, bleeding to death, with all these other people who were too wussie to fight back standing over me, random women crying and holding me. That's the way to go. I'd have to say something really heroic too, just before I passed away.

-Angry Lawyer

You could be in my second scenario. In a way we'd kill each other, but you would get the good guy benefits. :D

EDIT: About the shooting self thing, thats coz I'd hate to feel the "splat" when I hit the floor, even if it was a split second before dying. Sucks to be the guy who scrapes me off the floor.

I would like to be shot i don't know why. I suppose it's because i wanna know what it feels like.

Making love to my beautiful wife after many, many, many years of wonderful moments and days together.

Razor said:
Making love to my beautiful wife after many, many, many years of wonderful moments and days together.
Imagine being ur lovely wife though... finding a stiff, stiff up her. Poor gal.

burner69 said:
Imagine being ur lovely wife though... finding a stiff, stiff up her. Poor gal.

I am not married yet, but i am sure my future wife would think how beautiful the moment is...or have a heart attack and we can die together. :cheers:

i think the best way to die would be to:

get a mate who dont want to live no more either
get ontop of the cn tower
bungie cords around the top! you and your mate tied to seperate ones, get your 2 suitcases of weed
attempt to OD discover it isnt possible, :O lol
go hardcore on heroin cos u dont wanna be seeing faires when your doing this:

grab your 2 gold plated desert eagles both run and jump off! and speed al the way down completly ****ed of your head start shooting at each other but not in the head! you will die a skanky death knowing that it is impossible to OD on weed knowing what it feels like to be shot knowing heroin is a bad drug knowing that bungie jumping is dangerous,

and looking down soaking people in blood which is full of heroin and cannabinoids :p

Fun . :p

Angry Lawyer said:
I'd have to say something really heroic too, just before I passed away.

-Angry Lawyer

you could say:' -Angry Lawyer'

:naughty:

This thread hasnt closed down yet, wow :p...Mine would be to die during sex...

Being f***ed to death is probably my way.

Like in futurama: Death by ShuShu! Death by ShuShu! Death by ShuShu!

_-_-SELAS-_-_ said:
Being f***ed to death is probably my way.

Like in futurama: Death by ShuShu! Death by ShuShu! Death by ShuShu!
It's snoo snoo. ;)

Back