WHat would happen if everyone in the halflife2.net community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronoken

Reaction score
WHat would happen if everyone in the halflife2.net community got Doug's Lombardi and Gabe Newell Home Number? lol that would be really cool, but the guys going to get spammed with phone calls! Sorry if this is a silly/dumb thread. I wish I had their phone number lol. If you had their HOME phone number would you call? WHat would you say/ask?

If i were to ask them anything, Probably why they used the lambda symbol for half-life.

If i had their phone number i'd post it on telephone booths with the following

"For a good time call:
xxx-xxx-xxxxx(their phone number)"

Gronoken: Hello Gabe Newell, whats up. Its me Gronoken from HalfLife2.net forums hey guess what.

Gabe: What?

Gronoken: Release Half Life 2 Tommorow before I stab you in the back (july 5th release date)

Gabe: Ok no problem.

July 5 2004:

Half Life 2 Source: HL 2 iS IN RETAILS FINNALY. Wonder what made change their minds???!?

Actually, Gabe's number is on the Internet. But he doesn't like it when people call him in the middle of the night so please refrain yourself :p

Alec_85 said:
Actually, Gabe's number is on the Internet. But he doesn't like it when people call him in the middle of the night so please refrain yourself :p

HOLY ****! Where is it? LINK PLZ! I can call him and tell him to release I WILL CHANGE EVERYONES LIFES! ROFLMAO

Yeah, it's been around for a while. People are usually too afraid to call him though. :p

They actually had a call to Gabe on HL Radio, it was pretty good. (And funny)

The fact of the matter is we're all too lazy and/or too afraid to actually call him. :p

vegeta897 said:
Yeah, it's been around for a while. People are usually too afraid to call him though. :p

They actually had a call to Gabe on HL Radio, it was pretty good. (And funny)

I am scrared to call him too. But what would happen if I DID call him?

Gronoken said:
I am scrared to call him too. But what would happen if I DID call him?
He will yell at you. Seriously man I have heard stories, people have mysteriously died soon after calling him.

I wouldn't do it.

vegeta897 said:
He will yell at you. Seriously man I have heard stories, people have mysteriously died soon after calling him.

I wouldn't do it.

Who told you that? BULL SHIT LOL

i wouldnt call... thats rude plus i might as well just go up to valve and visit him :)

-merc

merc said:
i wouldnt call... thats rude plus i might as well just go up to valve and visit him :)

-merc

I rather call. How you know where he lives? First call him ask him where he lives then visit him. LOL. By the way if your going to visit him make sure to make a ISO of Half Life 2 While gabe is in the bathroom pooping.

the reason the game is so late is because every time gabe recieves a prank call, he pushes the release back another day. :E

Gronoken said:
I rather call. How you know where he lives? First call him ask him where he lives then visit him. LOL. By the way if your going to visit him make sure to make a ISO of Half Life 2 While gabe is in the bathroom pooping.
Oh, you missed it!

Merc here went to Valve HQ! And he can go when he want's IIRC.

I don't think he meant Gabe's house... He said "Valve"

(If you do, give him laxataves to ensure you can get the job done) ;)

This is not meant as an insult but i'm extremely curious, how old are you gronoken?

hey if he didn't want us too call him , then why did he post his number on the net?

He probably has a chart on his wall, on a massive dry erase board.

Caller: "Hey, Gabe? Is this Gabe?"
Gabe: "Yes"
Caller: "OMG!1@1!"
Gabe: "So, you're a HL2 fan?"
Caller: *passes out*
Gabe: "Well, there's another day"
*Walks over to massive board and puts another dash*
Gabe: "Man, are we ever going to get this game out?"
*Phone rings*
Gabe: "Guess not"

Impulse147 said:
hey if he didn't want us too call him , then why did he post his number on the net?
I don't think he posted it, someone found it in the phonebook or something...

Yeah and use Gabe's comp to email Steam and tell them that Their Services are No Longer Required.

Mr-Fusion said:
This is not meant as an insult but i'm extremely curious, how old are you gronoken?

Why are you so curios? Cause my posts are dumb?

Gronoken said:
Why are you so curios? Cause my posts are dumb?
Ohhhh ho ho ho you may have dumb posts but you are quick to see those kinds of things.

Back on topic... If I had Gabe's number, and he wouldn't get mad if I called him.. I wouldn't have anything to say! I mean c'mon, I can just E-mail him!

SixThree: "Hello, Gabe? I can call you Gabe right?"
Gabe: "No."
SixThree: "Errr...ok, can I call you Mr. Newell?"
Gabe: "I suppose."
SixThree: "Ok Mr. Newell, so when do you think HL2 will be released?"
Gabe: "Summer."
SixThree: "I knew you would say that"
Gabe: "..."
SixThree: "So, could you give me Rick's number? I would like to talk to a non-robot"
Gabe: "Error. Inpu-*pzzZ-fkish ZaP!*"

*and thats when I woke up

If I had either of their phone numbers, I'd call them up and say in a very creepy voice, "I STILL, STILL, STILL know what you did with Alyx last summer!"

Or something like that.

I'd say,

"Hey."

"Who is this?"

*lets out a stupid squeal and hangs*

It's not any harder to find his number than grabbing the phone book?

Well... I wouldn't call. I'm not the phone type. I'd mass email. But it turns out that doesn't go over real well.

I'd say,

"Hey."

"Who is this?"

*lets out a stupid squeal and hangs*

this has got to be the funniest thing i've read on the forums in awhile, same thing i would probably do.

Impulse147 said:
I'd say,

"

this has got to be the funniest thing i've read on the forums in awhile, same thing i would probably do.

I don't get it.....

the I'd say was part of his quote ,i just forgot to put the whole thing in quotes.

Six Three said:
SixThree: "Hello, Gabe? I can call you Gabe right?"
Gabe: "No."
SixThree: "Errr...ok, can I call you Mr. Newell?"
Gabe: "I suppose."
SixThree: "Ok Mr. Newell, so when do you think HL2 will be released?"
Gabe: "Summer."
SixThree: "I knew you would say that"
Gabe: "..."
SixThree: "So, could you give me Rick's number? I would like to talk to a non-robot"
Gabe: "Error. Inpu-*pzzZ-fkish ZaP!*"

*and thats when I woke up

wet dream? :p :LOL:

omg bad joke :LOL:

Really, really stupid thread. One way ticket to closedville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back