whats happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELIXIR

Reaction score
whats happening to hl2.net? all these mindless threads start poping up,and beign erased the same moment, even threads by Chris_D that dont make any sense? is this site hacked, or just some account names? man this freaks me out.

I'll explain the situation in a moment. I've got some spoilers to delete.

it's what happens when people click on links given in IRC or forums. It takes your cookies and makes you post things with BAD spoilers. Don't blame the poster, it's just the baaaaad guys.

Yes, the site has been hacked because the password of all the moderators is: gaben.
:/

Long Story, spoiler attacks, be carefull with what you read.

:O Man, wtf is up with the massive spoilers!?! And somebody already solved the 3rd test... I still got the link PM me for it if you want it... wtf is going on!?

I don't open a thread unless I see the last post was by a mod, or there are over 20 replys now. :)

GOD DAMNIT I just got something spoiled from this shit. I knew it was gonna happen, even made a thread warning about it, but it's not the fault of the admins. It's impossible to stop, it's my own damn fault for continuing to browse the forums.

Still though, that SUCKS.

I've never been 'spoiled' by a spoiler because I rarely come to this part of the forum.

Suckers...

DoctorGordon said:
The question is why are these boneheads clicking those links

i never click any links, i was just wondering why it happpens

:) There's a ****in conspiracy going on. ELIXIR, I don;t ****in trust you... sending me a PM

"mess with the best...die like the rest" **** was that about?

I edited my posts as soon as it was posted so this crap didnt extend.

Everyone, head over to The Elder Scrolls forum ;) No spoilers there. And you get to talk about a new game that no one knows anything about :D

There's a retard in IRC that has set up a website. Clicking on the website link, which most people are stupid enough to do, will execute a script that works on both Firefox and IE.

The script hijacks your logged in HL2.net account and forces it to post a thread containing a spoiler, and of course the actual link to the script.

Do NOT touch any link at all unless you already know what it is.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back