Whats on YOUR xmas list?

Maxi

Tank
Reaction score
Well since it is only 4 days before christmas im figuring most of you have gotten your christmas list togheter... now im wondering.... what is on YOUR christmas list?

Little stuff here and there. Tossed around the idea of an MP3 player, or a new car deck. More likely get Prince of Persia.

"A watch" :|, since mine just broke

um...thats about it, Ill just get what i'm given...yes I know i'm boring ;)

KOTOR and an enormous teacup (last one broke). That's basicly it...
I'm not much for writing lists, so I'll just take what I get and be happy =)

Yeah, I just put a new digital camera and a memory card for it, don't really have anything else on it.

The game Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for PS2, and some other bullshit that I can't remember.

I too am a huge fan of tea.. WiLD BERRy ZiNGz0R!.. with a touch of lemon..

The gift of giving other people gifts that i bought from the pay i'm not getting from the job that i just got fired from, is all that's on my list.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

On mine? According to my mum, lots of I.O.U's.

Ok so thats what in my presents but it sounded better saying it was on my list, being as thats the topic.

I actually asked for Halo, band of brothers and some lego (Some of the cool pirate stuff from years ago. They still do the big pirate ship, but to get the rest i would have to go on ebay)

Im actually buying a couple of things for myself and since its Christmas, wrapping them up. For instance, Sim City 4 and a watch.

Project Gotham Racing 2 for me, i'll be burning it up on Live on Xmas day as '[RP] Sherm' if you fancy an easy race :D

DVD / VHS Combo player.
Orange SPV E200.
Socks.
and whatever the rest of the family is getting me.

i'm up for a nerdy christmas. Hopefully getting Crimson skies: high road to revenge, NHL Rivals 2004, Bad Boys II, Matrix Reloaded :D

Firefly DVD
Looney Tunes Golden Collection
Family Tree Maker
some music CDs

The only thing I know il be getting is the "Indiana Jones DVD box"
Then il probably get socks and shit like that.

wowyouareacow said:
The only thing I know il be getting is the "Indiana Jones DVD box"
Then il probably get socks and shit like that.

I guess you know, but the next installment is due out in 2005.

As for my xmas list i'm probably getting a contribution to a skiing holiday. Don't know about my birthday though (which is the same day).

im getting a cell phone (samsung e105 actually). i need some suggestions on a phone number. its 353-**** anything i want, as long as its four letters.

new board looks awesome by the way.

ray_MAN said:
Exact words:
"Suprise me."

"Suprise"? After those exact words did you correct yourself and say "I mean SuRprise me."? lol.

I have radeon 9600 128 mb. and 512 mb ram. Um most is other random stuff.

All I want is an X-Box with Halo, but, I don't think I'll be getting that. My girlfriend is getting me 2 DVDs, and a bunch of clothes. Meh.

yeah, i think my gf got me a hoody and a lava lamp. Turn my room into a pimp pallace lol. I can never think of what i want until after christmas, then its too late. Ah well, doesn't matter, materialistic items r usually the most unimportant.

Man, you guys don't want anything! Here's mine:
1. iPod
2. laptop computer
3. PS2 vertical stand
4. leather gloves
5. samurai sword
6. Simpsons Road Rage
7. Aliens Quadrilogy
8. money box with lock
9. surround sound system
10. Game Boy SP

1. Gym Membership
2. KOTOR
3. Headset
4. Sound Blaster Audigy2 zs

gh0st said:
im getting a cell phone (samsung e105 actually). i need some suggestions on a phone number. its 353-**** anything i want, as long as its four letters.

I think it goes without saying your new phone number should be 353-1337.

That's what i'd pick.

Well i kinda got a joint christmas/birthday thing which was $700 of new paintball gear, otehr than that im getting a couple DVD's.

Muh-nee...

... or, failing that, books, computer stuff, beef jerky, world domination, etc.

Oh, and my new computer, which should be popping up around the 25th :E.

ROD said:
Man, you guys don't want anything! Here's mine:
1. iPod
2. laptop computer
3. PS2 vertical stand
4. leather gloves
5. samurai sword
6. Simpsons Road Rage
7. Aliens Quadrilogy
8. money box with lock
9. surround sound system
10. Game Boy SP
You rich or something?

Maybe he just shoots high. Or maybe thats just what he wants, not necessarily what he expects. I want a million bucks but i dont expect it for Christmas.

my christmas list is especially boring this year.
i asked for a cd and i couldn't think of anything else... so basically just a cd. i couldn't even think of weird stupid things to ask for--didn't really want anything.
as to what i'm actually getting, i've narrowed it down to one of two cd's that happened to be on sale last week from the list of cd's that i wanted, so that's what my sister probably got me. from my parents probably money that i won't do anything with.

Ridic said:
Well i kinda got a joint christmas/birthday thing which was $700 of new paintball gear, otehr than that im getting a couple DVD's.
yes.....im going to get paintball stuff...i luv paintball :monkee:

I'm getting some paintball stuff (blade trigger and new bolt for Impulse, 12v Revvi, and maybe a Proto Jersey (my Fighter Jersey is ruined. I dive too much)), some DVDs, and whatever weird thing my brother decides on.

1. Call of Duty
2. Piano Keyboard
3. New chair for sitting in front of my comp
4. Clothes and other stuff

I sold my paint ball gun and gear for money, so I could buy some gifts for people, 'twas a sad thing to see go, I love to play :( Ah well.

I don't really want anything for Christmas to be honest. I asked for two books, but I don't think I'll be getting them, not with the way my parents have been acting recently.

Back