Whats the best way to kill a combine?

Scunna

Reaction score
When i get my hands on Half Life 2, the first combine I see, ime gona get the crowbar and shove it does his neck and watch him squirm and die. lol.

change the game settings, use the manipultor to pick him up, go really high and drop him, repeat for HOURS of fun!

flames are always fun, but a good barrel in the face is never bad

i'm gonna knock him out, stuff him like a thanksgiving turkey full of grenade, put him on the highest crane i can find, and wake him up, charge the bombs and let the physics do its work ;p (or i could just kill him with 1 bullit.. :p)

Do as Topper in Hot Shots 2 does: Throw a grenade in their mouth. :p

Catch a manhack in the manipulators grip, then chuck them at the soldiers, causing instant fun and mayhem

DEATH eVADER said:
Catch a manhack in the manipulators grip, then chuck them at the soldiers, causing instant fun and mayhem
haha, thats the best one!

I'd have to say:
Use the manipulator to recreate the old classic "mousetrap" game using items found around the level, then set the entire thing off catching the guy.

Shoot him in the head with the USP Handgun. :)

slap him silly with a wooden plank (you can pickup objects without the manipulator)

make him read a halflife2.net forum thread and he will die instantaneously with an unprecedented glimpse of horror in his very eyes.

flux..

I would feed him to an Antlion guard with the manipulator.

Don't need to kill him.
Make him read the whole of pride and prejudice till he goes soft.
His old mates will kill him for you

Test the RagDoll physics with the Pazoka Gun. Sheesh Kebab his ASS

Make him choke on the ultimate alien gun provided by hl2 - the tooth paste generator.

Take the pistol and shoot his right foot. Left foot. Cross. (should be laying down by now). head.

Hit him with a big stick. i mean really big, maybe with like a nail in it or something.

Cmon guys are you really all about sticks and nails and pistols. Sth bigger pls.

asdf said:
change the game settings, use the manipultor to pick him up, go really high and drop him, repeat for HOURS of fun!

Are you sure you can pick up live people with the manipulator?
And to the guy who said you can pick things up without the manipulator, who said that, and when, and where?

i think using some of fathery gregorys traps should kill them nicely. traptown looked like it was only the beginning of the fun were to expect in that part of town.

I think the best way would be with the rocketlauncher, not sure though

drive the strider (i heard that for fun theyre making it a vehicle so...) and impale the bastard

or, tau cannon through a wall, off a mirror, and through his face!

hiln; asdf said "change the game settings"

oh, and im gonna just shoot him, i always forget to mess around right at the start of playing a new game

I'm gonna probably pick up the nearest object weighing over 50 pounds, and shoot it (with the manipulator) at him, and then use his body for the next one, and weld the two bodies together and use that for the next one, and then weld him to the bunch, and so on! :D

DC9884 said:
drive the strider (i heard that for fun theyre making it a vehicle so...) and impale the bastard

or, tau cannon through a wall, off a mirror, and through his face!
i believe they said it was just for Them (valve)

"whats the best way to kill a combine?"

WHIT YOUR HANDS!!!
HITING THE COMBINE IN ALL THE FACE!!!

If they still have detpacks, drop as many as possible in one spot, pile on bodies of combine with the manipulator (like they did with one in the e3 movie), make like Neo and make those sukkers fly!

listen up

either you fire a rocket with your rocketlauncher, or you throw the rocketlauncher

we should ask Fragmasters' opinion on this, i'm sure he would know what not to do:p

Quamin said:
If they still have detpacks, drop as many as possible in one spot, pile on bodies of combine with the manipulator (like they did with one in the e3 movie), make like Neo and make those sukkers fly!
that would be rather bad ass

kaf11 said:
that would be rather bad ass
1. The weapon picking up the combine is not the manipulator.
2. The combine would already be dead to pile them up like that. (The topic is about KILLING a LIVING combine.
3. Ok, that would look really BAD ASS!! :D

i knew they would be dead already, but i just think it would look cool. not to mention the funny places you would find their bodies after you detonated.

kaf11 said:
i knew they would be dead already, but i just think it would look cool. not to mention the funny places you would find their bodies after you detonated.
Yeh I know, I was half joking.
Heh, yeh they would be everywhere, and it would be cool/more realistic if they bodies actually blew into different parts, not gibs, but with physical properties like ragdoll (Painkiller)

It was like that in HL1, I guess implementing ragdoll made Valve forget about it. I'm sure they WILL INCLUDE IT, VALVE. *nudge nudge* ;)

Back