What's The First Thing You'll Do When You Get Half-Life 2?

Z

ZeroCoolX

I personally will sit in a small room...and cry for about an hour...an hour of pure and utter joy

and then go play until i pass out from hunger/thirst...

Post Your Thoughts

I will... uhh... play it? :O

EDIT: So many of these subjects I have seen... wow I'm talking like Yoda. :D

Install it then mess with the video options to see what my system can run optimally. THEN PLAY IT FOR HOURS!!!

Put it on my desk, make myself some lunch, feed the cat, and then take a nap.

I'll scratch the bottom of the dvd disc and make it so it won't install. Then when I try to install it I'll wonder what happened and I'll sob for hours cause it will not work. bahhhh. no, I'll install, get food/drinks, and then take my phone off the hook.

SixThree said:
Put it on my desk, make myself some lunch, feed the cat, and then take a nap.

Six... I liked your old avatar better. :|

I'll kill my wife with an Ax and dump her mangled body in the river. I am currently watching CSI in order to figure out how to do it without getting caught.

Please do a search next time, ther are many similar post to this 1.

OMG YES THANK YOU! I WAS SOO ****ING WORRIED THAT WE WOULDNT HAVE ENOUGH THREADS LIKE THIS. THANKS FOR TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM! :thumbs:

I already said what I will do:

When I hold the box of Half-Life 2 in my hands, I will cry. My tears will soak into the manual. I will probably die from crying so much or from choking on the install discs that I tried to eat.

-merc

"I'll masturbate. Then I'll close down superhotlesbians.com and play HL2" - Guy in a similar thread long time ago

I'll.. Um.. play the game. Be pretty happy. Talk with all you lamers about it, and alt-tab from the game to IRC every 5th minute to express my love for every single pixel in the game.

Deep fry it, that way it will be bursting with calories and extra crispy.

i will beat the game incredibly fast...then i will rush back here and post spoilers for you all to read!

I'm going to stare at the box with a huge glow in my eyes for about 5 minutes then finally pop in the game and enjoy it with all I have! :)

On my way home I'll just sit there staring at the aura of godness that is the case, and then when I get home, cry in happiness as its installing onto my computer. But when I'm actually able to play it, I'm going to play a little bit into the first part of the game, and then just screw around with the physics. ^.^

i wonder how much the physics will shock us now that we've seen cs source ... the whole barrel rolling thing ... :) im thinkin its gonna shock us .... wait ... am the first one to say that? :afro:

Put the CD/DVD into my computer only to find my hard drive just crashed, and my radeon has blown up. Laugh at the irony, cry at the irony then commit myself to the nut house.

I'll post a thread on halflife2.net titled "Now that you have the game, what did you do?"

Then i'll look at the other 50 threads like this and compare what people said they'd do to what they actually did. Then i'll record this data in a database and post it in another thread called "REsults from what people did when they got Half-Life 2"

Then we can all sit back and admire the results.

I really want to know what the **** Vivendi are doing with Half-Life 2 at this point in time,

Mr-Fusion said:
I really want to know what the **** Vivendi are doing with Half-Life 2 at this point in time,
I know, if the RC is good enough to be reviewed by several different magazines, and is capable of getting 96-97% in its current state, then why the **** arent we playing it now?

brag to friends about me having it and all

unless they already do...

on the drive home, i'll read the manual and drool over the box
when i get home run around screaming and jumping ext.
when its installing, read manual
6 cd's = long install time
so make some noodles
brag to people who doesn't have it
and play.

yes mr. fusion ... so do i ... probably playing it ... i love that avatar ... who is that guy ... is that u ... if thats you then you are my idol

Sparta said:
I know, if the RC is good enough to be reviewed by several different magazines, and is capable of getting 96-97% in its current state, then why the **** arent we playing it now?
werd bro :(

It's disappointing to say the least.

Install it, then not touch it until I have finished HL1 Source

actually i think im gonna reformat the night before i go to buy it ... anyone with me????? :bounce: :bounce: :LOL:

Platinum said:
actually i think im gonna reformat the night before i go to buy it ... anyone with me????? :bounce: :bounce: :LOL:
I think I'll just defrag... or not...

Back