Whats the Last Anime you've Watched?

I've been watching "Hamtaro" for the last tree months! Drawings are really nice... Actually it is an anime series for 4-years old chinese scool girls, but I watch it anyway..

Meh, I just watched the kenshin ovas again and I'm up to episode 141 of Inu Yasha.

galoot3000 said:
the X movie, sorry, but if anyone liked it, IT SUCKED IMO

Very different direction for Clamp to go in, very violent and depressing. And like movies such as Akira which were made from a manga, it was very short and confusing ^^;

I liked the girl with the wolf companion, and I'm curious about the new X series. Anyone seen?

outpost233 said:
Meh, I just watched the kenshin ovas again

The OVAs rule :) I have Trust/Betrayal on VHS (ugh), and I'm waiting till I have some spare cash to waste on Reflections, that was pure awesomeness in it's most condensed form ^^;

Edit - Oh yeah, I'm really keen on getting the Kenshin manga, I read volumes 1-9 on this page - http://pomi.sandwich.net/ruroken/ - had really nice scans and decent tranlation. I love this manga, it has everything I go for, the art, the epic battles, the CHARACTERS oh the characters, and oh the art!!! Awesome story, great dialogue, and those heartwrenching moments and cliffhangers... oh my!

Ahem... last I heard it was licensed to Viz, they're taking their sweet time on releasing it though >_<

Bad^Hat said:
The OVAs rule :) I have Trust/Betrayal on VHS (ugh), and I'm waiting till I have some spare cash to waste on Reflections, that was pure awesomeness in it's most condensed form ^^;

So true!!!

simmo said:
People...I need your help!

I'm after some anime which is like Hellsing...Modern, Gory,stylish, No robots/super powers etc

Any ideas :)
Hmm Gungrave mabye? :)

Back