Whats the name of the big huge antlion NPC?

when you go to apply the world model to the entity....click the up button near the top where the folder name is....you should find the model in the page [ROOTS]/models or whatever....scroll down until you see her

bdqp - he had a fair point although he explained it a bit stupid.

Funky Munky -

If you can't find it yourself its in the [ROOT] directory.
So when you search for the model, you look for it in world model - Its at the bottom of the box - its not in any folders.

MetalPiranha said:
bdqp - he had a fair point although he explained it a bit stupid.

Funky Munky -

If you can't find it yourself its in the [ROOT] directory.
So when you search for the model, you look for it in world model - Its at the bottom of the box - its not in any folders.

that is what im talking about, i have found the model before...i would have wrote the name of it, but i am at school and not at my PC right now...and im very sorry you lashed out at me

^well you are comletley wrong, still no reason to lash out nontheless.

you need to add an NPC_antlionguard, if you just add a prop static with the model it will do nothing and will probably crash.

And why is it called npc_antlionguard in Hammer, but called a Myrmidon by the Vortigant in the game when you first get the bugbait ("the Myrmidon's aromatic pherapods")?

POWDERKEG said:
until you see her

her? like sheelob? i never thought that.. perhaps that's where the inspiration was from... :D

^actualy no, i must've acidentaly frogot to put a part in it

,not like he was trying to lash out anyways though

or somthing to that effect.

Back