Whats with this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ANGERY

I bought a copy of HL2 and thought i would be able to play it, i was online for hours trying to get this software identified but found nothing but hassles, i don't want to play online but am forced to stay online with this bullshit with no luck, i will be taking this garbage back where it came from and Never bother with this company again.

You guys need to put on the box that IT IS NOTHING BUT A HASSLE TO USE YOUR SOFTWARE. :flame: :flame: :flame: :sniper:

Notice on the box it says Internet Connection Required?

Just go offline after you update it and stuff..

I'm not for sure since I ordered HL2 thru Steam but I think it says something on the box about needed and internet connection to play. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I have updated and used the product key online but won't let me play, i have dial up and don't need this hassle, what if i didn't have an online connection... why can't you just use the damn software?

Because people have a nasty habit of pirating software, and this makes valve more money.

[w0f]Oblivion said:
Because people have a nasty habit of pirating software, and this makes valve more money.

How is it making them more money if the software is more trouble then its worth to use, i'm ready to bring it back(hows that for making steam money)everytime i try to play offline it tells me to connect, i have been through so many updating loading bar screens and haven't played the game since i bought it(almost 3 1/2 hours ago) this is nuts, i have nothing else to say.

ANGERY said:
How is it making them more money if the software is more trouble then its worth to use, i'm ready to bring it back(hows that for making steam money)everytime i try to play offline it tells me to connect, i have been through so many updating loading bar screens and haven't played the game since i bought it(almost 3 1/2 hours ago) this is nuts, i have nothing else to say.
Good riddance, back to playing HL2 :)

ANGERY said:
Suck a dick arial, i'm sure you're used to it.
These kind of responses won't get you any help kid. I was actually considering helping you until now.

....and I think we've had quite enough of this, thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back