whats wrong with these textures?

jister

Reaction score
i get some strange errors in some texture, like they stay at fullbright or something... i have it since yesterday, before the same textures just worked fine...?
i don't get errors in my log so... and i did apply any drastical changes?
if put an extra "$surfaceprop" "snow" in the vmt but it didn't help... please if some one direct me in the right direction on this...

an other thing is i can't seem to figure out the best way to nail up some windows with woden boards using models...

as you see only one board keeps hanging, what i did is gave all the boards the same name and the try to constrain them with one entity... i had it happen two stayed once...?

1) What? That looks like a hall-of-mirrors effect.

2) "Disable Motion" flag.

Raeven0 said:
1) What? That looks like a hall-of-mirrors effect.

2) "Disable Motion" flag.

1)??? enless there is an orther hall off mirrors then the one where you don't put a skybox... this isn't one. the screen is a collapsed road so maybe it looks cofusing , i'll put up a beter example.

2) thx i'll try

Is it a vertex lit texture or something? Meaning a texture that's actually supposed to go on a model.

it's a blend i made with two hl2 textures
but as you see in the screens they worked perfect before

i have the texture applied on one displacement where it works fine and an other displacment where it gives the error??just to say i can't find anything that makes sense in this error so please help.

waaaa please help i' going insane, this is the most incomprehensive error i ever had!!!

can you post the vmt code plz

definately sounds weird,, it's a "worldvertextransition" right?

Back