Votes: 5 5.9%
  • de_piranesi

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • cs_havana

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • de_prodigy

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
inferno, but that isnt on there, train and chateau next, I'll put chateau because I think it deserves a few more votes than it has :D

Italy was my favorite map in 1.6, I think they did a really bad make-over of it, if only turtle rock did it.

edit: btw the only CS maps I really don't like are cbble and assualt.

Yea, Chateau is my second favorite under Office.

yeah the poll choice limit.........
I like de_inferno though the different paths are to narrow.
I like port too, im a fan of the bigger areas.

I used to hate Piranesi, but a few months ago I played it and found it was quite a fun map.

btw, i really dont agree w/ lumping dust1/2 like that. they may have similar textures and share the namesake, but they couldnt be more different, gameplay wise. just my opinion.

sadly there is no 'all good' vote :] but every time i play, i try to play a random map - as a result i enjoy all off them equally. now - as to whether i am any GOOD at them - well that's another poll altogether ;] sorry - can't vote in this one.

Earl Danish said:
sadly there is no 'all good' vote :] but every time i play, i try to play a random map - as a result i enjoy all off them equally. now - as to whether i am any GOOD at them - well that's another poll altogether ;] sorry - can't vote in this one.
I think they're all good, but there are one or two which I think stand out.

btw where's the 'OMG WTF WHERES NUKE AND MILITIA LOLZ?!?!?' option

MoBoChoBo said:
I vote train, I think its because....well, i havent had the game for a long time so ive sorta had as much time playin on this map as most poeple and i always do well on this map, thats the reason for my vote.

P.S. How do people get the different letters on their names, like symbols and everything? If its some sort of code, could someone post a list of some sort
My favorite map is cs_office. And MoBoChoBo, to do that just goto start, run, and type in charmap.txt. That should get you to a box. You should be able to figure the rest out by your self :). There's some servers that dont allow that and will change your name to UniNamer, and you'll have to do it over again.

Back