What's your Favorite site on the net?

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
I was wondering what is your favorite site on the net,and what's the site that everyone visits(Google and Facebook excluded):LOL:

So noone reads Rrockpapershotgun.com? Or watches trailers on gametrailers.com ?
Am i the only fool? :D

So noone reads Rrockpapershotgun.com? Or watches trailers on gametrailers.com ?
Am i the only fool? :D

You said favorite site.

This is my favorite site. This is my family.

gametrailers is stupid. rockpapershotgun is no longer cool.

No love for the Internet Archive?

I open firefox, press cntrl+t, h, down arrow, enter. Guess where it takes me.

You could solve 2 problems by switching to Chrome, which opens up the page(s) that were open when you closed it!

Take a peek in the options bud

c7NWn.jpg

Hl2.net because it lets me meet other singles from around the world in such exotic places as Canada and the UK.

:)
:)

Chrome has my most visited sites as this, the Something Awful forums and Reddit, but I've really been down on Reddit lately. It's nice when original content gets upvoted, but there's so much tired circle-jerky shit crowding the front page and several sub-reddits now, and it's all terrible. Even as far as memes go, Reddit consistently manages to gravitate towards the worst, most unimaginative ones, and then cling to them until the end of time. It's like if I were to visit 4chan today and still see "MACROSS CAN TURN ON A DIME TEHEHE" in every other post. And all of them were ludicrously popular.

That whine aside, I like this place for the community (I get mad but I love you c*nts all the same), and SA for the layout and occasional hilarity.

Sweet jesus.

You could solve 2 problems by switching to Chrome, which opens up the page(s) that were open when you closed it!

One problem. Firefox has been doing that for ages.

...and minor ones (or is Opera considered a major one?) Slashdot is my fave (I'm not signed up though).

I'd consider the major browsers Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Chrome - all of which contain that particular feature, and have for quite some time.

SA
Reddit
RPG Codex

I still come here just because you guys are like a second family. :3

4chan and hl2.net/forums (i accidentally go to the hl2.net homepage every once in a while)

Back