• Grav gun

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Pulse rifle

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Other-(bug bait, nades, gauss gun)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I used the SMG the most.

The Shotgun is what I'm best with, It has got me out of some pretty tough situations.

im accurate with the crossbow...and the samething that rando said, it has got me out of toughies

I would have to go with the pulse rifle. Probably the gun I used the most.

TheAmazingRando said:
The Shotgun is what I'm best with, It has got me out of some pretty tough situations.

agreed:cheers: w/out the shotty, those fast zombies are so much harder to kill

my favorite thing to do is slow down the gameplay, almost like a bullet time, and ricochet the xbow bolts and see how accurate i can be from long distances, if u get a headshot, they just fly backwards, and its a blast. Otherwise i think just cuz the shotty skin looks so badass i use it the most.

.357 magnum.

So much fun first getting it, popping a headshot and he does a backflip. :eek:

i think ive used the pistol the most, just because it seems its never out of ammo and im acurate with it

In order of preference...

1. Zero Point Energy Manipulator (Technically anything becomes a weapon with this.)
2. Colt Python (I hardly used it my first playthrough but use it all the time now.
3. Crossbow (Hardly used this this first playthrough either. I used the USP for all my long range targets.)
4. Crowbar (I just love the sound it makes on a Combine's skull. And seeing the blood splatter decal show up and the rag doll slump back!)
5. HK USP Match
6. Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle
7. Shotgun
8. Grenades (I just wish you could hold more.)
9. HK MP7 PDW
10. Bugbait
11. Helicopter/Airboat's Pulse Machine Gun.
12. Tau Cannon.

You can hold more.
in the console type
sk_max_grenades ##
and put in the amount where the hashes are

Welcome to the forums, Crumb. How far along in the game are you? Are you talking about the .357 or the smaller gat? :E The smaller one will certainly save ammo for easier targets, but, well, it's not as fun as nailing a fast zombie out of the air with the shotgun alt fire and watching it continue over your head. Now that's using the physics right.

And notice how no one voted for the mp7 because its an inaccurate piece of crap! RARR!

MrWhite said:
And notice how no one voted for the mp7 because its an inaccurate piece of crap! RARR!

The MP7 sucks 'cause its the most boring way to kill someone.

i like the crossbow cause i just figured out that they stick the enemy to the wall

Crossbow. Man I wish I could do that to people I don't like. Although, that would have very serious consequences.

the magnum was by far the best gun. oh and guys i noticed kamikaze's sig and it raised this question in my mind: what exactly does the matress mod do?

Adabiviak said:
How far along in the game are you? Are you talking about the .357 or the smaller gat?

ive nearly beat the game through once. im talking about the USP match.

sorry but theres nothing like watching a combine soldier die from a sink to the face, ahhh the memories

Whats your favorite weapon??

The truth! :E

But until the Transmetropolitan Mod comes out, I'll just have to use the gravity gun to turn every possible object into an improvised projectile, accompanied by suitably bad puns. "Hah, how do you like that SINK-ing feeling?" "Look, he's BRICK-ing it!" "TYRE-d yet?"

Shotgun comes a close second though.

whatWHATWHAT?! How can the Gravity Gun NOT be in first place? This is ridiculous (w00t i could spell it properly!).

Back