What's your favourite drink while playing HL2?

Bombay Saphire... 100 proof, 49.5 %. Gin is good for the world. This, plus a very important herb, = drowned... the best way to play da videojuegos.

French Roasted Black Coffee...or Cream Soda...or both.

I normally dont drink anything while playing the computer. But when I do get thirsty, I normally get Koolaid(you know you love koolaid). I might drink soda if we have any.

And Im suprised no ones said Bawls yet. :)

Rum (White or Dark) and Coke with plenty of ice.

Especially good during the wait between rounds in Counter Strike.

I usually don't drink when playing games that need both hands, especially realtimes games, and that includes FPS like HL2. I don't like to keep repositioning my hands when playing (unless someone is kind enough to hold the drink by my mouth, which I don't seen happening anytime soon), and water and keyboard don't mix well.

Kakashi623 said:
A can of MONSTER!

EB032468.gif
like a big ol can of liquid speed.

If it's a special occasion i'll have a big fat glass of coke, in a traditional coke glass... with LOTS of ice.

Any other normal day and it's water.

The_Monkey said:
I don't drink while sitting by the computer.

I accidently poured a delicious can of Mountain Dew on my keyboard the other day. Luckily my keyboard is pretty new, so the protection on it is nice enough. Mind you, I didn't let the "golden elixer of life" (as my history teacher called it) sit too long. SO when I need a cool refreshing drink, the Dew is my choice. When i need ENERGY I choose Monster: Assault... good stuff.

MikeL15 said:
And Im suprised no ones said Bawls yet. :)
Asus said:
Mostly Coke Cola or cherry. Mt Dew, Bawls, Tea are all alternatives. =p
Aye bawls. I have a case of it right now.

Wolfy Snackrib said:
Well since I'm under age I only drink coca cola, aaaah! :dozey:

I am under age and I can drink beer with my parents :LOL:

Some kind of Bitter. Boddingtons or John Smith's I suppose.

Back