What's Your Name?

Qonfused said:
Travis.

Probably the most unseen name I've encountered on the internet.
I don't see too many of mine

Paul

Christopher Aiden Howard

Chris is the sexiest name in the world.

Hectic Glenn said:
He's from melbourne, he doesn't know about the beauty of little britain.

My name is...Glenn funnily enough, Devvo has the same name as me oddly with N's as well which is amazing to say the least.

w00t! GLENN'S FTW! :D:D:D:D

My vote goes to either Herbert or Jimbob. Then again, Jimbob might be the kind of name suited to the pool cleaner your wife screws when you're out of the house.

well why would she screw jimbob if he wasnt sexy? or her husband was a little... bad.. in bed. heh

The NAME isn't sexy. The person can still be hot.

You could call Natalie Portman "George Washington" and I'd bang it without a second thought.

you'd bang george washington? Necrophilia is a sin isnt it?

Absinthe said:
The NAME isn't sexy. The person can still be hot.

You could call Natalie Portman "George Washington" and I'd bang it without a second thought.
Wait, with or without seeing who it really is first?

I think I might give it a second thought if someone said, "Hey, I've got George Washington on the phone. George wants to know if you're up for some sex. So, what do you say?"

I absolutely love Natalie Portman. Christ.

Ennui said:
I absolutely love Natalie Portman. Christ.
^ smartest man in the world.

BTW, my last anme, along with my first name, make the greatest name in the world. But I'm not gonna tell you my last name, because then people would stalk me, kill me, and steal my name for themselves :O

natalieportman8qq6ka.gif

/me melts

short recoil said:
Sam

Names sound stupid if you say them a few times.
That would explain your seriousness... :E kidding...

Mikkel, props to anyone who can get the pronounciation right...

Chase, and make a crack like everyone else and I will unscrew your head, shit down your neck, and open up a family sized can of whupass on you!

TollBooth Willie said:
Chase, and make a crack like everyone else and I will unscrew your head, shit down your neck, and open up a family sized can of whupass on you!

I know a guy named chase, he is in a mental institute for beating a guy half to death and then peeing on him. True story

TollBooth Willie said:

I once knew a guy named Chase Martini.

I thought that was a real bitchin' name. Like... like James Bond's midget sidekick or something.

Shamrock said:
Who wants to know my name? :D
I just got a call from Will Smith, and he says he does! And I *ahem* happen to agree!

Ennui said:
Ahem! Farrowlesparrow and el Chi share my name, to name a few. So at least I've got awesome counterparts.
Dammit Ennui, giving away my secret identity. Tut tut tut. IT is an awesome name, but way too common it seems. Sigh.

Shens said:
Shens doesn't actually have a name - he's an enigma. You'll never understand. Puny human.

gick said:
Chris is the sexiest name in the world.
I fully endorse this product/event.

Jack Mehoff.

Seriously, with this kinda thread, why aren't there more posts like this.

Well it's certainly not because of maturity.

Ben Dover

Back