What's Your Signature Weapon?

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
I normally don't post tests like this, I only take them.. But I thought this one was pretty neat.

WTF is your signature weapon?

You preferred a weapon with 23% power over speed and 29% range over melee.

You use a Staff. Length is up to you-- perhaps you use a quarterstaff, a Jo, or a pair of Escrima, but you favor the intense speed and impressive versatility of a simple wooden stick. Effective staff fighters are effective at fighting many opponents at once, even ones armed with swords. Your opponents will rue the day they underestimated the potency of your weapon.

That's mine, I'm happy with a staff, it's coolie cool. Although, I'd still rather have a gun then a staff in a gun fight. But if I'm fighting someone with a sword/staff/melee, I'd use it. :)

For the record, I'd go with the longest staff.

I picked mostly the slo-mo kung-fu type questions, and mostly picked melee, and knives. No expody questions for me! Action scenes with melee are always better then explosions!

EDIT: Here is a picture of my weapon

bostaff.jpg

That's right. I'm so bad-ass I can kill people with a 6 foot long stick. You bitches need guns'n'stuff. :)

Your Score: Machinegun
You preferred a weapon with 32% power over speed and 80% range over melee.

You use a Machinegun. Phenomenal range and rate of fire more than make up for the lack of mobility that a full machinegun warrant. Though a machinegun lacks the punch of heavier artillery, it is still an exceedingly potent infantry weapon and can fire continuously for a long time. Your enemies will run for cover as you pepper the landscape with bullets.

Even though I'd prefer an FN P90... still good :]

Machine_gun_HK_MG43_%28MG4%29.jpg

<3

Your Score: Halberd
You preferred a weapon with 47% power over speed and 45% range over melee.

You use a Halberd.

Possibly the most versatile polearm ever made, the Halberd is an elegant mix of spear and staff, remaining relatively light while having an effective cutting edge and stabbing point. Your enemies will never get near you; your personal space will be as unreachable as a faraway land.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on power

You scored higher than 99% on range

Interesting.

Edit:
Halberd_MORR1913.jpg

****ING METAL!

Desert Eagle? Pfft, who wants that. Oh, to be certain, I'd take a pistol, but not a Deagle. If I took something with punch and low capacity I'd take a .38 special.

I'd rather have something lower cal with a higher clip, though.

You preferred a weapon with 32% power over speed and 36% range over melee.

You use a Halberd.

Possibly the most versatile polearm ever made, the Halberd is an elegant mix of spear and staff, remaining relatively light while having an effective cutting edge and stabbing point. Your enemies will never get near you; your personal space will be as unreachable as a faraway land.

Not what I would want, but ok.

Desert Eagle? Pfft, who wants that. Oh, to be certain, I'd take a pistol, but not a Deagle. If I took something with punch and low capacity I'd take a .38 special.

Give me two of these any day;

Article-Firearms2.jpg

(Based on the Beretta 92)

I just took the test again, and I picked the bitch questions (run away, fight dirty), and I ended up getting..

You use Air Strikes.

Fighting? Fighting is for idiots! All you have to do is make a quick walkie-talkie call and have the ground ahead of you carpeted with explosive charges. Your enemies will be searching frantically for refuge as you chuckle from afar.

lol.

You preferred a weapon with 61% power over speed and 60% range over melee.
mt1112013058.jpg

You use a Shotgun. While not the fastest gun in the west, a shotgun's raw power and ease of use make it an extremely potent weapon. Some shotguns can also be loaded with many different types of ammunition, providing a versatility many guns don't have. Choosing your shots, you fell your opponents immediately and without pause.
Hells yes! Exactly what I hoped I'd get.

Also:
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

Guess I'm some kind of freak.

Well my signature weapon in just about everything is the shotgun, but this test gave me...

You use an Orbital Laser.

Getting into an actual battle is a sign that you've failed. No, you need to be in your villa in South America, sipping a cup of coffee as you press the button that will annihilate the enemy stronghold. Your enemies will never know who sent the death from above, but none will wonder-- they'll all be dead.
You scored higher than 97% on power

You scored higher than 98% on range

so i don't think i'm gonna complain, freaking orbital laser, jesus christ! shoop da whoop, imma chargin it

I don't like this test but I'm sure it's mighty FN P90:

694279.jpg

lol, I see people keep getting better and better ones on the side panel at the website..

flyingdebris: Orbital frickin lazer.
what****ingeva: Desert Eagle
MikaelGrizzly: Machinegun
BlueBit: Staff

I feel so inferior..

Orbital Laser, jesus christ Mr. Debris :O

Mine was the sniper rifle :(

Machinegun.

mt1112012964.jpg

I pictured something a little closer to an assault rifle, but close enough.

mt1112013340.jpg

'Stylish and deadly, a short sword, sabre or rapier is your weapon of choice. You are well aware that an edged weapon puts you a cut above the rabble, but you also keep your blade relatively small to give you the quickness you need to stay on top. Your opponents seldom see your attacks coming, and by the time they could have regained their senses, they are all dead.'

Before you see me coming i've turned you into a human kebab. If you do see me coming iv'e run away before you can pull the trigger :)

Another Deagle here

You preferred a weapon with 40% power over speed and 72% range over melee.

How you compared to other people your age and gender:

Shotgun.

Seems reasonable to me, I like shotguns. :)

lol, I see people keep getting better and better ones on the side panel at the website..

flyingdebris: Orbital frickin lazer.
what****ingeva: Desert Eagle
MikaelGrizzly: Machinegun
BlueBit: Staff

I feel so inferior..

Hahah, that'd be me. I was pissed at all that 'registration' so I typed random stuff in. At first it was "whateva", but the system asked me to choose a more original name. :p

You preferred a weapon with 69% power over speed and 72% range over melee.

You use a Shotgun. While not the fastest gun in the west, a shotgun's raw power and ease of use make it an extremely potent weapon. Some shotguns can also be loaded with many different types of ammunition, providing a versatility many guns don't have. Choosing your shots, you fell your opponents immediately and without pause.

Machinegun.

Proof that this test is BS, since it should be a sniper rifle.

EDIT: Took it again and got the same thing. **** this test.

Give me two of these any day;

Article-Firearms2.jpg

(Based on the Beretta 92)
Ah yes, the Grammaton. Berettas are one of my favorite guns as well, although I'd much rather be a Chow Yun Fat than a Grammaton Cleric style-wise. ;)

I got shotgun, but who the hell takes only one signature weapon?

My ideal loadout would be a USP .45 Compact, P99 .40, SCAR-L w/ grenade launcher and ACOG, tons of frag grenades, and a modern sword.

Something tells me I could kick some serious ass with that loadout.

You use a Halberd.

mt1112013002.jpg

I got the shotty as well which is complete bs

everyone knows my signature weapon is the Steyr Aug

Desert Eagle? Do not want. I'll take an HK-417, thank you very much :)

Air Strike. And be honest, what beats turning an entire area into a glass fucking crater?

I agree here. I love the Deagle as a badass powerful weapon that looks great, but if I had to choose a sidearm I'd go with something more compact and with a bigger clip. Beretta perhaps?

You use Air Strikes.

mt1112012904.jpg

Fighting? Fighting is for idiots! All you have to do is make a quick walkie-talkie call and have the ground ahead of you carpeted with explosive charges. Your enemies will be searching frantically for refuge as you chuckle from afar.

You scored higher than 77% on power

You scored higher than 91% on range

Back