What's Your Signature Weapon?

You preferred a weapon with 76% power over speed and 69% range over melee.

You use an SMG.

Though short-range and prone to run out of ammo, the SMG's destructive power is remarkable and fearsome. Few weapons provide better cover fire, and focused fire from an SMG can decimate most targets. Your enemies won't last five seconds after a single sweep from your gun.
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 99% on power
You scored higher than 99% on range

Desert Eagle? Pfft, who wants that. Oh, to be certain, I'd take a pistol, but not a Deagle. If I took something with punch and low capacity I'd take a .38 special.

I'd rather have something lower cal with a higher clip, though.

I got the same. They probably just picked the DE since its a "cool" weapon in video games. I definitely would choose a pistol though. Preferably dualies.

You preferred a weapon with 41% power over speed and 69% range over melee.

You use a Desert Eagle.

One of the most powerful handguns in production, the Desert Eagle is a heavy punch in a small package. Its reliability and speed are remarkable for a gun with such high caliber. Your enemies won't stand a chance as you fell them bullet by bullet.
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

desert eagle? meh

*<RJMC> trows desert eagle,picks chicken*

now lets get it on!

You preferred a weapon with 38% power over speed and 58% range over melee.

mt1112012979.jpg

You use a Desert Eagle. One of the most powerful handguns in production, the Desert Eagle is a heavy punch in a small package. Its reliability and speed are remarkable for a gun with such high caliber. Your enemies won't stand a chance as you fell them bullet by bullet.
You scored higher than 33% on powerYou scored higher than 71% on range

ERA-CA-249P-007.jpg

You preferred a weapon with 43% power over speed and 78% range over melee.

You use a Machinegun. Phenomenal range and rate of fire more than make up for the lack of mobility that a full machinegun warrant.

You scored higher than 47% on power

You scored higher than 91% on range

Dunno. I pretty much like this result.. I like assault rifles more, though.

You preferred a weapon with 54% power over speed and 70% range over melee.
mt1112013058sn2.jpg

You use a Shotgun. While not the fastest gun in the west, a shotgun's raw power and ease of use make it an extremely potent weapon. Some shotguns can also be loaded with many different types of ammunition, providing a versatility many guns don't have. Choosing your shots, you fell your opponents immediately and without pause.

You scored higher than 70% on power

You scored higher than 84% on range

Exactly what I like.

You preferred a weapon with 65% power over speed and 32% range over melee.

mt1112013037.jpg

You use a Greatsword.

Do the words Zweihander or Flamberge mean anything to you? You prefer a Greatsword, a massive, heavy blade frequently strong enough to cut down the rides of mounted warriors. Though slow, the impressive length and heft of a greatsword makes it capable even of breaking through armor. Your enemies will run from the deadly arcs of your blade as you bear down on them.

machine gun? I do not think so, I am a sniper. one bullet, one kill.

You use a Battle Axe.

The heavy, double-headed end of a battle axe is not a good thing to stand in front of. The considerable leverage and length of a battle axe make its wielder a force of nature on the battlefield. Fun fact: the double-headed axe called a Labrys is often used as a symbol by lesbian activists. Anyway, your enemies will be cleft in twain by the mighty blows of your axe.

mt1112013010.jpg

Would have preferred my fists, but ok.

You use a Desert Eagle.

One of the most powerful handguns in production, the Desert Eagle is a heavy punch in a small package. Its reliability and speed are remarkable for a gun with such high caliber. Your enemies won't stand a chance as you fell them bullet by bullet.

Judging from your name, you'd figure your weapon would be some kind of explosives..

I think you are thinking of suicide bomber bob, kamikazi stems from the way I play CS. I immediatly run in with just my spawned pistol, I never buy anything. sure I die a lot, but my average right now is about a 1/2 k/d ratio and is slowly creeping to 1/1. in r/l, my tactics are totally different, if at all possible, you will not see me, after I fire that single bullet I clean up and move to another location. if I were to use explosives, they would not be small, and I most definitly would not be sticking around to see it.

lol, I do the same thing (run'n'gun), except I buy a Deagle, and just murder everyone, and just stay with a pistol through the entire match (never buying any other gun). I always get kicked because people think I'm hacking and stuff, but I'm just really damn good with the Deagle. (I don't know my stats). The funny thing is CS is the only game I play online, since I have dial-up. I don't play it much because I'm always kicked for hacking.. It's quite gay.

You preferred a weapon with 96% power over speed and 18% range over melee.

You use a Maul.

Inelegant? You? We'll see who's still alive to say that when you're finished. A fearsome hammer is your weapon of choice, a great equalizer that decimates armored and unarmored foes alike. No one will doubt your strength when you emerge from battle unharmed, your foes battered and broken.

I did it a couple times, first time I got a staff. I like the maul though. Berserk is good.

You scored higher than 58% on power
You scored higher than 79% on range
You preferred a weapon with 49% power over speed and 63% range over melee.

mt1112012979.jpg

You preferred a weapon with 74% power over speed and 40% range over melee.
You scored higher than 93% on power
You scored higher than 50% on range

You use a Greatsword.

I would have preferred a Shortsword. :(

All you silly melee people, we live in the 21st century! I could mow down an army of you staff and sword blokes with my trusty machinegun!

All you silly melee people, we live in the 21st century! I could mow down an army of you staff and sword blokes with my trusty machinegun!

Hell yeah. And I can help you out with my Desert Eagle that I'll use to mow down several of them.

I got machine gun this time. When I took the test before I got artillery.

You preferred a weapon with 47% power over speed and 65% range over melee.

mt1112012979.jpg

You use a Desert Eagle.

I LOVE THE DEAGLE! My fav css weapon! :D

a cop once told me, the real way to kill a man is with your bare hands

Also, what happens when someone sneaks up behind you and your too slow to draw your gun? YOU GET SLICED IN HALF BITCH! (or hit in the head with a staff)

You preferred a weapon with 41% power over speed and 89% range over melee.

You use a Machinegun. Phenomenal range and rate of fire more than make up for the lack of mobility that a full machinegun warrant. Though a machinegun lacks the punch of heavier artillery, it is still an exceedingly potent infantry weapon and can fire continuously for a long time. Your enemies will run for cover as you pepper the landscape with bullets.

Back