• November 17

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • December 2

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • February 2

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Where's the obligitory:

VALVE SUCKS --- It's never coming out and or i'm not buying this game!

Seriously, add that option. You'll get hundreds of votes. :)

lol it probably would get lots of votes too

lol... the people with 9/30 wont accept the fact that its delayed...

You konw, you've left out a lot of dates.

17th of November, but I would've voted for something a bit earlier if I could.

I don't know when it'll ship but I won't be buying the game now, I'm only interested in the single player and I'll play a friends copy.

There was no option for "It shipped today," so I picked Sept 30th...

Damn disbelievers...grumble....grumble...grumble...

Hl2 post date

I'd have to say november 18th or 19th

we should make bets :)

Cuz if they delayed it for the holidays like I said when my delay thread was taken down.. It should go Gold by next month because that will be the only time to reach the holidays. If by november they do go Gold then it won't reach too many people when the holidays arrive. So I say it goes Gold October and will come around close to mid november. Hope you got your wishlists ready.

Always do research and not rely on one source. You compare and contrast. When gamespot made that announcement that Vivendi said HL2 was delayed I believed it. When the latest pc gamer came out it said november 19th so I checked ebgames.. and it said november 14th.. so pretty much you just smack it all together from those top sources because they know better then all of us. Its called controlled marketing. They like to hype you up a bit till you start spreading it to more people then they delay it.

There are a lot of fan sites waiting to get the first heads up news so they can get props that they were first.. Valve knows that so they send it to the more reliable sources which is higher then the fan sites which= that has worked years with them. I doubt they'd release it that quickly to the fansites. Like the guy who toured valve, they are not going to give up information that easily just because your a "top fan". One thing is for certain they don't know you so they don't trust you and they will make any means neccessary to give you a semi truth fact. They don't give you the whole shitload of information. They'd say it out in public first or to a reliable press area instead of fansites.

Thats my take on it... But anyways it will prepare you guys more, to start buying your custom made computers with the all new ATI RADEON 9800 and a water cooler as a bonus.

CHEERS!

Mid October, assuming he delay is code based. If it's pure marketing and greed then I'll go with late November. Funkers.

Why do lot of people think it will make November, just because it's the next month?

Originally posted by Raziaar
Where's the obligitory:
VALVE SUCKS --- It's never coming out and or i'm not buying this game!
Seriously, add that option. You'll get hundreds of votes. :)
Where's the obligatory:
"I am an arse and I'm pissed at Valve for reasons I don't yet fully understand and I'm going to stomp around like a spoiled, impatient child and whine about something can't change."
You won't get any votes for it, but it applies to so many people...

September 30th of course.. what was there, a delay or something?

Back