Votes: 12 21.8%
  • March

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • April or Later...

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

CreedoG

Reaction score
When will the Valve Iron Curtain end? When will we get new information about Half-Life 2?

I'm hoping that by February, they really are in a position to talk about Half-Life 2 again, and that the game really will be released in April. Probably a long shot though. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hear anything about Half-Life 2 until next summer sometime. Even if the hype machine was miraculously resurrected in February, that means we still have another 2-3 months of silence to endure. Put on your patience hats people.

Xmas

You know what a good christmas present for thousands of PC gaming fans would be Gabe?Really only a couple of hours of your time? Would be to give us two new paragraphs of info, and 10 new screenshots. Thats not asking much...

Come December 25, since I can't have the game, I'd like a little info under the tree, thanks.

When we all crack and go insane, and all wind up in fetial postitions rocking from side to side mumbling,Ragdoll,physics,coop mode,Valve, whyyy.......................and begin to cry
;(

Or is that just me

I'm with Cyperion. Maybe the Valve guys have hearts and will give us something around christmas... a benchmark? an SDK? some kind of new holiday video montage? I'm hoping.

I want the SDK. That's big on my list. I'm sure HL2 will be out soon enough, but my MOD can only do so much withough the SDK, and I'm sure time is being wasted because I don't have the SDK.

well, we can hope...

Darn! i've gone and changed my avatar. i wasn't going to give in... oh well

Valve and people in general will be taking holidays around this time of the year. Not much work gets done.

February or March would be the next window of opportunity for new info.

well....

a holiday for a really busy game firm could be as short as 3 or 4 days (24-27th). I wouldn't count anything out.

i've been there. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to keep working.

Originally posted by coolio2man
When we all crack and go insane, and all wind up in fetial postitions rocking from side to side mumbling,Ragdoll,physics,coop mode,Valve, whyyy.......................and begin to cry
;(

Or is that just me

I already started doing that, plus I talk to my furniture about HL2, my chair really dislikes Valves attitude!

Is it just me or does it look like that nurse just rammed the needle into the kids arm? doesnt look very safe.

And all those pussies larfing, are gonna scream like whiney bitches when they get stabbed with a needle by the chinese nurse from hell.

U have been MINDArised

I think they will say or do something soon, it might not be very big but it'll give us something new to discuss.

Perhaps they will carve Gordon into a large block of stiff cheese, and invite us over ot eat it? eh, eh?:cheers:

I think it will end a few months after hl2 is released.
BECAUSE.
They dont want to ruin anything.
And they dont want to reveal anything about the storyline.

Back