• December

Votes: 2 1.6%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Never

Votes: 13 10.3%

• Total voters

deltron zero

Reaction score
With lots of games coming out over the next few months and lots of people going back to school, when would you like to see HL2 released and why?

deltron zero said:
With lots of games coming out over the next few months and lots of people going back to school, when would you like to see HL2 released and why?
now because Im so excited about all this gameplay and destructible items in hl2

Shock results! most people on this forum so far, want to play Half-Life 2 "as soon as possible".

I'm shockingly shocked.

This inspires me to create my own poll titled "Are you going to play HL2?"

Seriously.. does anyone want this game to be delayed any further?

DvS said:

Seriously.. does anyone want this game to be delayed any further?

I do :farmer:

DvS said:

"What religion is the pope?"

Today. My computer hasn't arrived yet, but atleast it will shut most of the idiots around here up.

Organizer said:
Isn't it fairly obvious that the Half-Life 2 community wants HL2 to be released as soon as possible? :hmph:
obviously not if people are voting for months other than ASAP.

Ppl voting for something other than ASAP are just responding to a lame question with a lame answer.

I want HL2 to be released on September 14th, my birthday. I think it would be a nice gift! The Sims 2 is released that day and it is holding me over until HL2 (finally) gets here, if it does this year.

This thread ought to be stopped - its silliness is far outweighed by its flamewar potential.

six_storm said:
I want HL2 to be released on September 14th, my birthday. I think it would be a nice gift! The Sims 2 is released that day and it is holding me over until HL2 (finally) gets here, if it does this year.

Thats my birthday to!!!!!!!!

I voted November, as it will be much darker then, and I want to play this game it the dark!! October might be dark enough, but being from Vancouver, I plan on blowing stuff up all month.

This thread PROVES that there are indeed STUPID QUESTIONS.

I voted "never" because it's also a stupid answer.

Never.

Just out of spite of this thread......

This is so funny. Hah hah haa, funny replies

Anyways I voted for ASAP

deltron zero said:

I wanted it released ages ago. But I am really hoping this month.

Deltron Zero- underground head? Nice to see that Del is pretty cool artist.

i want it to go gold right now and be released right when my new computer arrives

If it does come out later, it'll give other games a chance not to look obsolete in it's shadows. And also, it'll give some of us a chance to upgrade our computers.

I think that for me it would be best to be released during winter.
so i can beat it over vacation.
Not when I'm writing college applications and keeping my grades up and their little mountain.

It would let me get into the year with good habits rather than fuxor it all up playing hl2, which i would do : |

Back