When is the "big" update

BRODIEMAN2k4

Reaction score
Didn't Valve say that there was going to be a major update in December

When do you think it will be?

When will you guys stop complaining so they can start HL3 with a newer engine that supports 3D monitors.

hah....mmm not possible in the next 10 years ...get over it ..play cs

Yeh when are they going to put decent maps in (nuke, train, a version of dust 2 without all that shit in the walkways, inferno)?

There is a large amount of line squiggling on steam status. Valve could be testing a patch.....a css patch!....

:|

WTF 3d moniters i have only seen one and it wasnt really 3d looking can sombody clear this up with me i need a link

asdjkgeidg said:
When will you guys stop complaining so they can start HL3 with a newer engine that supports 3D monitors.

New enigine! thats insane they spent Millions on the current one for HL2 and its pretty snazzy if I say so myself :p. And 3d Monitors don't make me laugh anyone remember the thousands of rubbish 3d glasses for PC's in the late 90's.

They have to release the rest of the maps and models soon, its getting very old playing the same maps over and over.

I remember that too, i hope they release some new maps this month..

Well if they keep to their word, then you would really expect to see them before christmas.....

ps. did they say THIS December;)

i thought it was only gonna be a 64 bit os

hook us up with a like my man my man

StainlessJ-FPGA said:
Longhorn is a 3D OS. Coming soon™

3d OS vs 3d monitor is a big difference. Longhorn is just using DirectX while you're on your desktop, so it's a 3d "environment" the same way HL2 is.

yeh me 2 should b hopefully a few more days :D yaaaaay xmas coming early!

Back