When the Internets goes too far: Lolcats + the Bible = can't has cheezburger

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Lolcat translation of the Bible

Blessinz of teh Ceiling Cat be apwn yu, srsly. This is the lolcat Bible Translation Project, a project dedicated to translating the entire Bible into lolspeak. The Project started in July of 2007 and so far we have 61% of the Bible translated! Any questions or comments please don't hesitate to email the site administrator.

Lolcat Genesis said:
1 Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem.

2 Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz.

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.5 An Ceiling Cat sayed light Day An dark no Day. It were FURST!!!1

Cieling_cat_creates.jpg

someone has a lot of time on their hands ..btw locats is no longer funny and even when it was funny it wasnt that funny

someone has a lot of time on their hands ..btw locats is no longer funny and even when it was funny it wasnt that funny

Lolcats will always be funny.

Also will you please stop thinking your asshole, sorry opinion, applies to everyone and everything, everyone has one and most smell of shit. :thumbs:

Lolcats are pretty shit, though. Around 97% are borderline retarded, 2% are mildly funny and less than one percent is actually funny. The rest of that percentage I dunno where it went

Lolcats are simply overused to the point of redundancy. Few are funny anymore.

I hate the ****ing Internet and everyone in it more now than I have ever before.

The guy who is saying lolcats was bad making a thread about lolcatting the bible D:

yes ..because it's strange/weird? is there an unwritten rule about writing about something you're not fond of? dont make me get all lolcat biblical on your ass

from now on, only positive threads on subjects you like can be posted online ..on penalty of death cuz we're crazy like that

from now on, only positive threads on subjects you like can be posted online ..on penalty of death cuz we're crazy like that

About time you got that memo. About those TPS reports....

Lolcats were funny before they became lolcats. IE: when it was just a couple of caturdays on 4chan. Once the rest of the internet got a hold of the meme, and turned it into lolcats, the scene was flooded with completely awful image macros of cats and it totally ruined the funny.

Lolcats were funny before they became lolcats. IE: when it was just a couple of caturdays on 4chan. Once the rest of the internet got a hold of the meme, and turned it into lolcats, the scene was flooded with completely awful image macros of cats and it totally ruined the funny.

That sounds about right....

and then da lolcat moses said to the lolcat ramses "free my lolcats ya motherfuker and give da ham sandwiches!" and lolcat ramses replyed "not gonna give ya my ham sandwiches!" and then lolcat moses said "oh yeah look behind yo ass!" and them lolcat ramses was rickrolled

If someone says 'internets' one more time I'm going to spam horribly unfunny lolcat pictures all up in this thread.

If one more person spams unfunny cat images I swear to Shiva I'll suicide bomb the White House.

Someone spam unfunny cat images while bush is still in the white house!!

If someone says 'internets' one more time I'm going to spam horribly unfunny lolcat pictures all up in this thread.

Owned

internets

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The great equalizer

Lol when I first found that translation I spent like 2 days laughing as I read it.

Hilariously enough i've read more from that Transilation than the original bible.... =P

What the hell would I be doing with lolcats on my PC.

Fapping to th- Err, ignore that.

Actually in hindsight maybe Stern is onto something. I remember looking at a webpage of lolcats and absolutely laughing, now I see one and its like "meh...".

:cat:

Apparently bashing lolcats is more important than spending time with your family, eh Stern?

The internets is more important than his family, apparently. :D

yeah god damn sellouts. they were funny before they got commercial and mainstream.

The internets is more important than his family, apparently. :D

shouldnt you be out looking for a girlfriend, establishing your career or spending time with your family instead of wasting time hanging out on a gaming forum/playing video games?

Back