Votes: 16 19.3%
  • 1 week

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • 1 day

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Never

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
I just cried now.. i got a booboo when i tripped on my blankey.. then my cat ignored me.. then my favorite show wasnt on :(

cookieman said:
I just cried now.. i got a booboo when i tripped on my blankey.. then my cat ignored me.. then my favorite show wasnt on :(
grow up. Come back to this site when you finish third grade.

Aye, trolls make me sad. ;(

I can easily get sentimental or nostalgic, perhaps get slightly wet in my eyes or just be "sad-minded", however I extremely rarely cry for "real".

Sometimes when I carry on problems and issues for too long, they manifest in tears or just anger..

BetaMaster said:

I am in fifth grade.. oh no my crayon broke i am crying

cookieman said:
I am in fifth grade.. oh no my crayon broke i am crying
Sure you are. don't lie about your age. Go back under that bridge with your goats like a good little troll.

BetaMaster said:
Oh yeah, tell your grandma i said hello.. and i will miss spreading her legs

911error said:
dad makes me cry.. I cant handdle him. he is too large for my ass.
booo ****in hooo to all of you.
Someday somebody you love will die.

Beta, sorry to hear it.
Not everyone here is a child.

It's good to know someone here has some maturity. It's ok, and it wasn't really taht bad. We've known she could go at any time for over a year. It was just kind of shocking because we had just visited her in the hospital the day before, and then we got the call this morning. Anyways, I misread the first post. I didn't full-out cry, my eyes just got kind of wet.
But yeah, that was the first time I'd cried in a while.

BetaMaster said:
We've known she could go at any time for over a year. It was just kind of shocking because we had just visited her in the hospital the day before, and then we got the call this morning.
That makes sense. Nobody wants to die alone in a hospital (although it happens all the time). Your visit made her feel connected and at peace.
I didn't full-out cry, my eyes just got kind of wet.
I didnt cry audiably when my dad died either. Thats a childish reaction, really. That being said, I cry often, sometimes every few days, generally for very brief periods (under a minute).

I'm mentally and emotionally very strong, and don't do it out of weakness. I find it theraputic to release those emotions.

2 weeks ago... i saw Man on Fire... made me ball like a baby

phenominal piece of work, i highly recommend it... also, Kill Bill Vol. 2 made me cry, i suggest both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 of Kill Bill as well

ive not full out balled for a long time...but i broke down last new years eve. was a hefty year last year and my balls used to hurt a lot. not so bad now, just the occasional ball cramp.

I almost cried the other day when I want to poop and it took my butthole about ten seconds to fully dialate to the width of the turd. Damn that hurt. But I guess it doesn't count.

f|uke said:
I'm mentally and emotionally very strong, and don't do it out of weakness. I find it theraputic to release those emotions.

I agree, it's not good to let those emotions bottle up. The last time I cried was about 5 months ago, in June when I broke up with this girl. I never cry in public. My eyes get teary but I don't cry. It's only when I'm alone and when there's no one to question me or attempt to console that I cry

i never used to bottle things up but i do now because i always think that if you tell someone something personal, WHAT EVER they say, they will always look at you in a different light...and i hate that

cookieman, you are a horrible person.

Bye forever...

*Banned*

911error, you are also a horrible person

Bye forever...

*Banned*

Humm, it's been a while, my bro used to make me cry a lot, but since I travelled on my own, I've grow up a lot and matured also.

I'll have to say, 16 years old is getting harder every minute, plus with girl trouble heading my way, I can say it won't be long.

To all the poeple who lost a friend, I feel sorry for you guys, hope it works out.

Man, I don't blieve my eyes. everybody cries !!!!!!!!!

thehunter1320 said:
2 weeks ago... i saw Man on Fire... made me ball like a baby

phenominal piece of work, i highly recommend it... also, Kill Bill Vol. 2 made me cry, i suggest both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 of Kill Bill as well

I agree, with what you say, 100% :cheers:

3 years ago, school got to me and I had a nervous breakdown.

Felt like crying when I saw the futurama episode when fry finds the fossilized dolomite remains of his old dog.

Saddest episode ever, in almost any cartoon/tv show i've ever seen. Its impossible to watch the episode and not be affected by it.

Dalamari said:
3 years ago, school got to me and I had a nervous breakdown.

I've been close to that man. That shit will eat into your mind. :|

ShadowFox said:
In 2002 when Canada beat the US in the gold medal game I cried in frustration.

I almost cried at my grandmother's funeral last year.

get your friggin priorities straight!

Back