When will the x800 XT be available on ATi.com?

nicrd

Reaction score
sorry if this has been asked before, but on ati.com you can only order the x800 pro. I dont want to get it from best buy because they don't ship international ( I live in Montreal, Canada) and compusa will only have it at the end of june.

Yes they should have a nice stock of both cards at the end of this month, beginning of next month!

There is best buy in canada not just united states. But best buy is hugely overpriced, and you never get your rebats back.

i dont know what world you live in but here best buys have great prices!!! in compUSA / EB games / outhers i find walmart and best buy to be the cheapest in price

~2second edit quick idea~ just buy one off Ebay

Best Buy has great prices from my experience. On Amazon.com the UT2k4 limited edition was 120 dollars. Best buy was selling it for 30. lmao

wow 120 to 30 lol. But in my city best buy is more expsensive to buy from then enthusiast pc stores. The enthusiast stores have more choice and cheaper prices.

Cheapest Brick and Mortar store is a place called fry's electronics. Example. 15 Foot Cat. 6 ethernet cable at Best Buy is $35. At Fry's Electronics it is $6.

The best and cheapest place to buy online is newegg.com

Compusa has the X800Pro instock...399$ ;)
The X800 XT will only be available later. I think Compusa has a date posted.
I wouldn't think ATI will post it very much earlier than that.

Asus said:
Compusa has the X800Pro instock...399$ ;)
The X800 XT will only be available later. I think Compusa has a date posted.
I wouldn't think ATI will post it very much earlier than that.

So that should work out at £225 in the UK but guess what, some UK sites have it priced at £299 :sniper: :angry:

Its only like £250 in UK...not much dearer but then when you add VAT its £300 :|

Yeah I'm waiting until the game comes out before I get any new upgrades to my computer. When I do get one It'll probably be from ebay or else newegg

Back