Where are the HL2.net servers?

adamkelt

Reaction score
I've looked every time I fire up CSS, but never see them. Now, granted, I'm a total newbie WRT CSS - only been playing for about a month or so, so there might be some fancy setting to technique I'm not using...

Any help? Is it something like a console login?

We'll i've just come off it a few seconds ago, so it might be the update. I was wondering why their was only 5 players on the server.

Arfe the servers physically in the UK or Europe or something (I'm US). If it had a really high ping, that would explain my lack of seeing them.

But, I HAVE searched for 'em too... Wierd...

go to the tab favorites in u're servers menu, chose add server and then add this ipadres 82.136.36.12:27016

That should do the trick :)

Okay, just noticed the servers forum. Fantastic - that's what I was looking for.

But, how to connect directly to an ip? Console, I assume?

go to the tab favorites in u're servers menu, chose add server and then add this ipadres 82.136.36.12:27016

This way the server appears in u're favorites list and stays there. just dblclick the server in the list then and u'll connect to it

adamkelt said:
Okay, just noticed the servers forum. Fantastic - that's what I was looking for.

But, how to connect directly to an ip? Console, I assume?
yeah either right click on the server window and choose "add by IP", or bring down the console and type
"connect ****"
where **** would be the IP you want to connect to

it says the server is using a old protocol and i cannot connect??

what is going on?

It's called an update. :p

Yeah, wait 'till the Admins find out and update their servers. Or B33f, whoever.

johnnypoopoopant said:
it says the server is using a old protocol and i cannot connect??

what is going on?

im not sure but i dont think the servers are up today either?

Back