• Australia

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • The other place

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • It's a secret

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Varg|Hund said:
Have you noticed how us Swedes have been highjacking a lot of threads recently? :p

We are getting plenty. Oh well, rather ten swedes in the forum than one in the forest. :p

Hm, anyone that want to hear how Swedish sounds, check that out.
It got a little bit of the dialect "Skånska" in it, that is hard for anyone except a skåning to understand. :)

Folk flyr från ditt sketna pip och pang och hej!

Whoa, this thread got overrun by Swedes. I had no idea we were that many...

...on a sidenote; it looks like Europe is winning the poll. YAY! :eek:

Typical Bather....Person from Bath? I don't know, but not all US citizens are "Yanks". I'm not talking about immigrants either.
I stand by my illinformed bigotry ;). Also I'm not from Bath, it's a subtle ruse to fool my enemies.

Australia...and we have the best accent except when a foreigner tries to reproduce it for a cheap film or cartoon :p

moppe said:
Heck, I live so north so I said Antarctica.

You live so North that you actually at the most Southern part of the planet? That's weird.

Anyway, I live in Middlesbrough, which is in the North East of England. When my family and I went to America people asked if we were Austrailian. God knows why, our accents sound nothing like an Austrailian accent.

Sgt_Shellback said:
Guam - Where I'm from not where I'm at..

hey! you cant vote!:

"Under the terms of the 1950 Organic Act of Guam, the island has internal self-government and its citizens are also citizens of the USA, but are not eligible to vote in US elections. "

source

so it's a 50/50 between euros and yanks in here eh?

Interesting.

nein! it's 50/30/20

brits/americans/canadians

but we canadians got hosed by this poll

CptStern said:
hey! you cant vote!:

"Under the terms of the 1950 Organic Act of Guam, the island has internal self-government and its citizens are also citizens of the USA, but are not eligible to vote in US elections. "

source

Military Dude... ;-)

oh so you invaded guam? ...but you're way too young for that :E

seriously you must come from a military family ...what do they call them ...ummm army brats? was your parents stationed all over but at the time you were born they were in guam?

for some reason I dislike the Swedish language...maybe it's because i can't understand a word-
stupid lilla poijkar or something like that :LOL:

samo said:
for some reason I dislike the Swedish language...maybe it's because i can't understand a word-
stupid lilla poijkar or something like that :LOL:

So, where are you from? :)
And it goes like this.
Du är en dum liten pojke.

:)

moppe said:
So, where are you from? :)
And it goes like this.
Du är en dum liten pojke.

:)

I'm from from finland ,but I live in estonia. :D

specifics lassy!

"south by south west Charleston, by the moor, overlooking the dead tree"

specifics lassy!

"south by south west Charleston, by the moor, overlooking the dead tree"

Ooo, I have a dead tree outside my window...

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

This must somehow mean that HL2 will be shipping soon...

CptStern said:
oh so you invaded guam? ...but you're way too young for that :E

seriously you must come from a military family ...what do they call them ...ummm army brats? was your parents stationed all over but at the time you were born they were in guam?

You got it... Well Navy brat to be exact... I spent 12 years growing up there... My two oldest boys were born there too. I went back for 4 years on my own tour. When my boys were born Guam considered it an invasion.

Sgt_Shellback said:
You got it... Well Navy brat to be exact... I spent 12 years growing up there... My two oldest boys were born there too. I went back for 4 years on my own tour. When my boys were born Guam considered it an invasion.

so do you move around as much? are your kids navy brats?

In Sweden the sun never rises, not even in the summer. The temprature has not risen over -20 C on thousands of years. Wolves and Polar Bears walks the streets all the time,looking for a prey to eat. The only way to communicate between the villages is to send messagers, but they never return, they are either lost in the snow, where they freeze to death, or eaten by great monsters...

The_Monkey said:
In Sweden the sun never rises, not even in the summer. The temprature has not risen over -20 C on thousands of years. Wolves and Polar Bears walks the streets all the time,looking for a prey to eat. The only way to communicate between the villages is to send messagers, but they never return, they are either lost in the snow, where they freeze to death, or eaten by great monsters...

Yeah, one of those damn bears nearly got me yesterday. I was saved by some locals though, who chased it away with their harpoons.

The_Monkey said:

is sweden in canada? cuz I fight polar bears on a daily basis, in between hockey games that is :E

NeLi said:
Yeah, one of those damn bears nearly got me yesterday. I was saved by some locals though, who chased it away with their harpoons.
Aye, same happened to me.
He got my neighbour though, and has cornered me in my longhouse. Damn those bears!

CptStern said:
so do you move around as much? are your kids navy brats?

We moved a bit when I was in the Navy... In the Guard the family at least doesn't move around any more.

Back