Where do you get your gaming news?

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
I usually check 4-8 sites a day on an ongoing basis :) yes I'm obsessed
my favs are Bluesnews and Shacksnews...they collect all the most important news items of the day from all platforms.

i also check Gametab which lets you configure newfeeds from many sources all on one page...I currently have it set to receive newsfeeds from 10 different sites including Slashdot games, IGN, Gamespy, Bluesnews, Shacknews etc. Good way of looking up the latest news in a glance

edit: can a mod move this to general gaming, sorry my mistake

pc.ign.com on occasion.. hardly ever check console news

Plus I look here for any interesting news :)

you can get all of the above mentioned sites news feeds at gametab.com

I get all gaming news I need to hear on these forums :p

hmmmm now I know why I'm usually the first one to report a news item in these forums ;)

Mr.Reak said:
Over at Shacknews, that's about it.

shack for life, always my news source. Such a great place for everything gaming related summed up

Gamespy Daily, IGN, Gamespot, and then individual game-specific sites for ones that have my interest.

Blues' for the overall news, couple of smaller dedicated genre sites for more specific news, like rpgcodex.

I'll check out that gametab thing, looks interesting.

bAbYhEaDcRaB, yeah, for life, but also I like reading comments over there, sometimes some good shit comes out of that, like funny pictures, videos, etc.

GreenBunny, heh you are reading rpgcodex? I do to, but just because I love to hear their jaded opinions.

I have Gamespy, Gamespot, and IGN tabbed in Opera.

I get it from IGN.com and 3dgamers.com. 3dgamers.com has lots of non-mainstream companies that have games on it.

Back