Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • candy cane lane

• Wales (small village next to the UK) ;)

• Total voters

estling

Reaction score
Im just wondering where you guys and girls come from.

Just vote in the poll and voila, no need for posting :D

New Zealand, you forgot Australasia/Oceania or whatever it's called now, but eh. I think you covered all the main HL2.netter's domains :)

Where's Australia?

You should probably have done it by continent or geographic region.

I dunno the ones the listed appear to be the main groups we get.

And yeah, where is Australia? I heard it was some sort of prison but thats jsut crazy talk....that you make everyone who lives there a convict. :p

Oh ya, in the nice tropical climate of Canada way down by the Brazilian rain forest.

Seriously, all you people should know where I'm from by now.

Hurray, England is winning (joint), beat that Middle East :)

CrazyHarij said:
Seriously, all you people should know where I'm from by now.
it says on your profile :/
yay, glad to see so many faces living here with me in the good old UK ;)

The US and UK are tied. But I think we all know which is the better country in almost every positive aspect that the mind can ponder.

Quite obviously. The north west is clearly also the better part of the best country on the list.

You forgot to add candy cane lane is the land of magic
:smoking:

Farrowlesparrow you were supposed to lynch the n00b. If you mods can't commit an act of execution involving only a rope, tree, and three people what exactly are you guys good for?

Uh...Didnt i say it in another thread that thats what i did. Wait i minute, none of this is real

/me turns into an agent

/me floating in some kind of limbo says...

Awwwww Bugger.

I dunno where i live, better check the location thing which is on the top right hand corner of my post

yay, the abligatory 'where do you live' thread re-appears!! :D

Currently Uk is winning but then this site is Uk-run and has a mostly Uk-ian following. Mots of the mods live there anyway. Ah, jolly old Blighty.

Of course the UK could also be winning because of the time of day. Most of the people from North America are probably only starting to get online.

himself said:
good ol' germany. ;o

For some reason i can't imagine Germany being described as anything other than "The Fatherland"....Must just be all those films i've watched.

Farrowlesparrow said:
I dunno the ones the listed appear to be the main groups we get.

And yeah, where is Australia? I heard it was some sort of prison but thats jsut crazy talk....that you make everyone who lives there a convict. :p

australia was colonized by prisoners from britain, its true :p

they didn't feel like using up their jails

Im not sure if that came across right...It was meant to be funnier.

Where is Australia (ie on a map...I do know but i was suggesting its not important) then i was making a slur on Australians by suggesting they are all convicts....and of course bad at rugby :p

/me looks at his location

Try and say where I'm from without chanting the country.......:thumbs:

I live in New Jersey. :| I hate it there. Give me good ol' New York City anyday.

Right...

Great idea. Exile your country's convicts to a place with some of the nicest scenery and weather in the world...

Modesto, California, USA. Yeah... past home(s) of Chandra Leavey and Laci Peterson *sigh...*

Scotland..... don't get me started why in not putting England (UK)

I am outraged and EXTREMLY upset that you did not have an option for Denmark! But you have one for candy cane lane ??!!? are candy cane lane more important to you than Denmark???!

Anyways: Its weird how many are from the UK and USfA compared to Europe? Or are we just lazy ppl over here who doesnt feel like voting?

I voted Europe...

Back