• Antarctica

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • International Space Station

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

Hazar

Tank
Reaction score
Another thread to partially relieve bordom.

In New York City... the dirty-est place on the eastern seabord. Im proud.

The great state known as Arizona. It is 6:40 in the evening and it is a 109 F outside (or 43 C for you Europeans). :x

blahblahblah said:
The great state known as Arizona. It is 6:40 in the evening and it is a 109 F outside (or 43 C for you Europeans). :x

Ouch, it gets up there only in the middle of the day here thank goodness.

Im a drifter, I go from town to town with a laptop, always running from the cops cause I murderd someone in the late 80's.

brink's said:
Im a drifter, I go from town to town with a laptop, always running from the cops cause I murderd someone in the late 80's.
Oh my god, brink's killed my brother! Wait.. I never liked him, you can stop moving around man...

I am kidding, please don't hurt me.
:cheers:

i live in hamilton ontario canada! STEEL CITY!!!!! loli like the space station option that gave me a laugh. lol.

Darkknighttt said:
i live in hamilton ontario canada! STEEL CITY!!!!! loli like the space station option that gave me a laugh. lol.

didn't know what else to put. :p

Lets just add another Canadian to the mix.

Ontario, York Region (North of Toronto).

:cheers: USA. Long Beach, California... home of the diverse, the fun, the proud, and most of all the crackheaded psycho's, gangstas, whores, blah we've got lots of amazing shits.

Kansas City, Missouri, in the U.S.... it's in the middle...

In and around Seattle, Washington, USA.

The Canadians are out in force it appears. :D

i live in Sweden home of the blonde girls and the good beer :p

USA, Kentucky, knobs. I am surrounded by farmers and hillbillies. :(

Canada. Edmonton. The place where the world largest mall just became the worlds largest lake. :) We had a horrific storm yesturday and the roof caved in at west edmonton mall and I LOVED it because 1. Nobody got hurt and 2. I HATE that mall....everything is overpriced and our largest freeway called the Whitemud freeway was closed due to golfball sized hail and underpasses flooding. It was very interesting.

Hmm, only 3 UK.

The mods must be staying out of this one. :p

Haha, yeah, the poll will be pretty biased until everyone's actually been awake!

dream431ca said:
Canada. Edmonton. The place where the world largest mall just became the worlds largest lake. :) We had a horrific storm yesturday and the roof caved in at west edmonton mall and I LOVED it because 1. Nobody got hurt and 2. I HATE that mall....everything is overpriced and our largest freeway called the Whitemud freeway was closed due to golfball sized hail and underpasses flooding. It was very interesting.

Yeah I heard about that. It great to hear that all you Albertans are finally out of debt. It's still another $127 Billion before we can say that about Ontario.

I'm from a small town outside of Toronto called Keswick (virtually unknown to almost everyone).

Lost in a city called Veracruz Mexico, the only good thing here is the beer.. But I'm French and proud of it! Call me Mexican and you will know what fear is!

Adrien C said:
Lost in a city called Veracruz Mexico, the only good thing here is the beer.. But I'm French and proud of it! Call me Mexican and you will know what fear is!
MEXICAN PERSON!!! RIGHT HERE!!

/me loads up guns

bring it on. :smoking:

Keep going and I'll send Michael Jackson to you're house.

A True Canadian said:
I'm from a small town outside of Toronto called Keswick (virtually unknown to almost everyone).

hometown of Curtis Joesph(sp?) :)

Toronto, Canada here.. more accurately Brampton.. about 15 minutes north of Toronto :E

Dr. Freeman said:
hometown of Curtis Joesph(sp?) :)

Toronto, Canada here.. more accurately Brampton.. about 15 minutes north of Toronto :E

You are correct. I guess it's not as unknown as I thought.

A True Canadian said:
You are correct. I guess it's not as unknown as I thought.

oh come on :p
u didn't expect a fellow Ontarian not to ever have heard of Keswick? u gotta be kiddin me :eek:

Australia bwahahahahaha.... Well atleast we have the Koalla so :LOL:

The best country in the world of course.....England :naughty:

Back