Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • International Space Station

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
I live in the largest Town in England 'Huddersfield', which is very... ummm 'diverse'.

Along the seacoast of the tiny state of New Hampshire in the northeast of the US.

Yet another member from Arizona right here :d.

Mohave County, Golden Valley (town just outside of Kingman)

I live in the Netherlands/Holland/whatever you people call it, you don't know where it is anyway.

Norway the most beatuiful contry in the world :D and the dumbest politicians in the world and on top of that we have SKY HIGH taxes.

oldagerocker said:
we get taxed to shit in Britain, taxes on blimin' everything.

The taxes here are a good thing. If we didnt have reasonable taxes then we wouldnt have reasonable public services. Its just the way the country works.

I suggest you just take high taxes as a given... and a good thing for Britain.

Anyway, they have it much much worse in some countrys...

yeah atleast we have the money to give away to the government... it just feels like an awful when i get my payslip and 20% odd is taken away from me, only to return when they get their arses in gear and send me forms to get it back :p

I live in a pretty backwards town called Bunnythorpe, I'd be surprised if there were even 1000 people here. But it's not 15 minutes from Palmerston North, which is decently big.

/me chews on some hay

actually my avatar, the 'fleur de lys', is a symbol of kings. nowadays, it represents the scouting movement, or the soon-to-be-country that i live in.

Yes we have a king were I live. he is the supreem ruler and when he will die his son will is next. soon, our beloved king will rule the world. mouhahaha

Vive le roi !!!

Bad^Hat said:
What part? Do you like Rove? How far till the next pub?

I live in a small suburb called Paralowie which is roughly 15mins from Adelaide. Rove can be annoying so I don't watch it much, if at all.

The nearest Pub is 10 mins down the road if you walk. Takes about 2 mins by car.

:O Blasphemer!

Also, that pub remark was in reference to an annoying novelty street sign I keep seeing around, when I asked someone about it they said they got it from a trip to Aus...

SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME!!!

Back