Where is it all going to lead?

Smawg

Reaction score
Where is the MoD community going to take us?

Im curious how all these mod makers understand how to use programs like SOFTIMAGE@$!

It's not a bad program, it just confuses the living crap outa me. Im getting like a hundred brain farts after trying to figure out the stuff on there.

Hey has anybody tried Zone Alarm yet? Well don't get it, it's worse than the godamn pop ups. Trust me, it's on right now and every couple seconds it pop ups with a little privacy message and it stops me from typi

just like that.

Anyway, if anybody out there is experienced with softimage please h (see, zone alarm stopped me from typing holler... how retarded is that?)

please gimme a holler at [email protected] or just reply this thread.

Hey Pentadragon i was wondering if you know how to model?

For ZoneAlarm go to Alerts and Logs tab, then turn of the Alert Events.

Do any of the .NET STAFF know how to MODEL?? God this is making me crazy.

Just like lots of things, it takes time to learn :) Don't give up mate!
When HL2 is released I'm gonna try and learn how to make maps and stuff (never done it before) Should be fun :)

I'll just use Valve's models! :p

I used to use Zone Alarm on an old computer... was kind of annoying having to 'allow' things... but it also pops up in my 'disallow' registry folder on my current computer for no effin' reason along with a host of other programs I don't have... /xfiles...

Your best bet is to go to:

X:\Softimage\XSI_EXP-for-HL2\EXPWeb\Documentation\html\Start

There you will find the manual. Read that while you go through the Basic tutorials from the Softimage web site and you will be well on your way.

Once you learn the basics you can go to the modelling forum and pick up from what others have learned.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------to Smawg--------------------------------

You............................are..............................retarded........

but read my signature after that *points up*

smawg are you really 18 cos if you are id take my own life now cos its only gonna get worse

@ Smawg

All I have to say is Welcome, this will be the worst experiance you'll have on an internet forum.

Back