Where Is Tf2?!

tokin

Reaction score
"As soon as the announcement process for HL2 is over, we will then release an update on Team Fortress 2." -Gabe Newell

Well where is it?!

never liked that game, can never come out for all i care

Be patient. Wait longer. It's clearly not here yet :)

TF2 never looked that good to me. It doesnt look that orriginal either. Thats what I liked about TFC... It was an orriginal setup.

Saw TF2 (screenshots) and it looked pretty bad graphics wise...looked like it was being developed on the half life engine but that article was probably old. Anyone have any new links for TF2? Is it being developed on Source?

*Sigh* You people are clueless.

The only screenshots we saw from TF2 were from like 4 years ago, probably with an early sorce engine. But then again I have no idea what engine they were using.

How can you say a game sucks or is uninteresting if you havent heard anything about it in years?

*cough* actually those screenshots were used on the original HL engine...

on a similar note your right duncan Noone knows what the game looks like now. and i for one think it has great potential. I wont lose any sleep if its not released for a long time. but once its released i will make a point to try it out. :)

I dont think it was the HL engine. There were videos along with the screen shots; in those, they made some of the soldiers talk. One said "weve got incomming" as people parachuted in, and his lips synced along with what he was saying.

No, I doubt HL engine, unless it was heavily modified.

Definately the Half-Life engine. As for lip-syncing, have you ever played Counter-Strike????

Edit: Has anyone else noticed how Valve released all of these features they planned to have in TF2 for Half-Life, through patches? (Voice, improved netcode, blended animations, etc)

Originally posted by SnowBall
TF2 never looked that good to me. It doesnt look that orriginal either. Thats what I liked about TFC... It was an orriginal setup.
tfc is just a clone of tf1.

Back