Where is this????

Reaction score
Remember this? Where do you think this world is? What has happened?

Attachments

• clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 576
there is a smashed car, a powerline a load of birds and some crabs, liverpool.......

just an unknown beach outside of city 17 do noclip lol

Its the wasteland, you'll reach an area like that if you travel far enough outside of City 17. Thats pretty much what the rest of the planet looks like, inhabited by little more than xen wildlife and whatever else came through the portal storms.

Joims said:
there is a smashed car, a powerline a load of birds and some crabs, liverpool.......
that was my guess too

Joims said:
:LOL:
Edit: If it's not Liverpool it must be Birkenhead. ;)

Joims said:
Just take England in generally :hmph: ;)

Joims said:

I wish I lived in England and could get the joke...

Btw, I just noticed the fact that it's like a desert. I thought that the blue stuff in the background was water.

Cypher19 said:
I wish I lived in England and could get the joke...

Btw, I just noticed the fact that it's like a desert. I thought that the blue stuff in the background was water.

I just wished I lived in england

So? Its a "teleporter"...it can teleport wherever you want.

the whole of the world was devistated so it could be anywhere.

and i thnk that that chances of ending up in new mexico when you were jumped around city 17 are very slim :p

Ravioli said:
The left overs of the Nuced Black Mesa

Nah it is just wasteland. Black mesa would be a crater...not an area with a bent powerline.

lol @ sHm0zY

So that is what's left over of Russia? :/
From snow to wasteland :/

Beerdude26 said:
lol @ sHm0zY

So that is what's left over of Russia? :/
From snow to wasteland :/
Eastern Europe doens't have to be Russia. You have a lot of countries like Bulgaria etc there.

could be in liverpool for all u know valve do have a sense of humour u know :p
hehehe :p

mmmm yeah tis just place of numerous jests:p

huh... agreeing that it is on earth, does it really matter where?

I think for certain it is around city 17 or atleast in the baron country side around it somewhere. All I wish is that Valve gave a few more clues away :(

They did. Raising the bar has a ton of concept art surrounding the wasteland, its the wastelands of earth.

Joims said:

hee hee, I think thats the case for 80% of the big cities in England.......how has it come to this?

You noticed Jerry springer has a show here too?........He must hate white trash.....hes had more than enough of american white trash and came to England to listen to braindead toothless white trash in britain too.....goodluck to him

The funny thing is he doesn't know what anyones saying........someone will start talking and he'll go "wait wait wait....what accent is that!?" then they'll tell him but he won't understand the answer, so......most of the show is jerry asking people to repeat themselves :LOL:

to get a better look at it just use noclip and travel up before you enter the teleporter in "red letter day". Go to Breens office too while your at it, you can actually shoot him.

My guess? I think it's near city 17 but not neccassarily just outside. Could be home to an Antlion king, perhaps? We might see this place or somthing similar in the escape of city 17.

Is that a Combine watchtower in the distance or just some kind of random human-built tower?

Laivasse said:
Is that a Combine watchtower in the distance or just some kind of random human-built tower?

I'm thinking it might be a wasteland combine outpost? Or something. Might noclip and have a looksie.

If you don't go into the teleporter and just no clip aroun you find eli's lab, where the security video looks at stuff, two kliener labs, breens tower and the place where it was taken

Looks to me like Boron, California. If they would just show a Mexican restraunt in the background, I could be sure.

Here I am thinking it was just a random spot on the beach where are all the antlions are.

But wait a second I am not a hyena wearing overalls so what do I know?

Back