Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Europe (excl. England)

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Farrowlesparrow said:
I keep telling you, desert islands dont count as countries.
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Farrowlesparrow said:
To be true though...I would very much like to visit Australia, Melbourne i have heard is very nice.

Bloody nice, its where i live :) :thumbs:

I'm from Russia (wheee), but I've been living in Norway the past 9 years.

ferd said:
Europe is kinda big you know :(

Not big enough it seems, as it has less votes than America, less than England and only a few more than Canada.

It would have been rather pointless listing all the European countries when hardly anyone comes from most of them.

I was born in the 7th circle of Hell. :flame:

My father sent me to Earth to furfill our destiny!!! :devil:

J/k kiddoes.... :p

I live in Guimaraes, UNESCO World Heritage.

Sprafa said:
I was born in the 7th circle of Hell. :flame:

My father sent me to Earth to furfill our destiny!!! :devil:

J/k kiddoes.... :p
heh :) , was that damien from south park ???

Farrowlesparrow said:
"I'm going on holdiay in a couple of weeks, and back when i was booking it i was thinking about where to go. I narrowed it down to two places. Taiwan, and Austrailia. Now when im deciding where to go, i usaually lay out everything i know about the country and weigh it up....The pros and cons if you will. Now Australia, i have to say...A lot of cons. Taiwan however...." and the joke ends :p

I did not get that. Not at all.

To be true though...I would very much like to visit Australia, Melbourne i have heard is very nice.

Well, it's only officially the most livable city in the world...

Brian Damage said:
I did not get that. Not at all.

Well, it's only officially the most livable city in the world...

You didnt get it?

Most livable city? How do you guage that?

It's official, mate. Some kind of international welfare organisation study.

And, no, I didn't get that joke. Explanation?

Brian Damage said:
And, no, I didn't get that joke. Explanation?
i don't think i got it either. i read it as an unsaid punchline: "austrailia has a lot of cons, taiwan has a lot of pros". pros as in prostitutes.. but that doesn't make any sense.. then i was thinking, 'is it some kinda joke about british convicts and australia?' but i decided that would be a really lame joke, so i don't get it either. explain!

Fine...Try and insult my intelligence when you blatantly knew what i was talking about timmy.

You simply want to spite me.

If it was cons = convicts, I'd just like to point out that we don't really use the term "cons" for that here in Oz...

Thats fine...I was directing that last post to timmy.

We dont often talk about "cons" here but most people know what it means due to american tv.

i liked it farrow, thats all that matters :p
maybe cos we're both english we're on the same wavelengths, wavelengths of cool that is!

I can truly say that spring has missed the North of England (Preston to be exact), and went straight to summer, it is incredible. If you want a second opinion, ask PIMUHRO. No rain for a couple of days. I have sold 10 fans today, woohaa

Tell me about it, I live in stalybridge. You may or may not know where that is, its kinda on the edge of the hills and a bit south east of preston...Tis a small town. But yeah, its been great this sun. Although working in Tesco has been a little annoying, sweaty i might say but not the smelly kind and my clothes dont seem to soak it up...which is fortunate because im sure they wouldnt like me if i had wet patches under my arms.

Back